Infiltrator

At mount Justice. Kaldur, M'gann, Robin, Y/N, Tigra and Superboy all make their way out of the cave and to the beach. Dressed in swimsuits, carrying a picnic lunch, a volleyball, and a bogey board. M'gann stands on the beach, her arms stretched wide. 

Megan: Hello, Megan. We should hit the beach every day.

Robin: [smiles, then lowers his head into his free hand.] First, a moment of silence for our... absent comrade

Y/N: indeed

Megan: [drops her head too] Poor Wally

Tigra: yeah being the only one

He was the only one who had to go to school. M'gann and Robin splash each other in the water. Kaldur stays out because that would just be unfair. Tigra was just sunbathing.Though Superboy and Y/N jumps into a cannonball, landing right between the two, drenching all of them. M'gann laughing as she dodges the wave they created. As Tigra sun bathed, a shadow blocked her sun. She looks up and saw a wet Y/N, she runs as he chased him. Hot dogs roast on the grill the Team has set up, Robin picks one up with a fork to eat it. Rather than with a bun like the rest of the Team. Kaldur serves the volleyball, getting it over the net, where Superboy bumps it to M'gann who spikes it back at the other two. M'gann pats the tip of the sand mountain, while Robin pats the other side. The mountain built on a sleeping Superboy. While Kaldur holds a red bucket, pouring more sand onto the side closer to Superboy's face with a smirk. As Y/N and tigra watched. Break over and the team was in their suits with other heroes. The zeta tube powers up.

COMPUTER: Recognized: Kid Flash, B03.

he reappears in the Zeta Tube, carrying all the necessities for a day at the beach.

Wally: The Wall-man is here! 

he calls out, running his flip flops.

Wally: Let's get this party star-uhn!

he's cut off as he trips on the pole of his umbrella, falling flat on his face. The beach ball goes bouncing into the main room just past an angry Batman as he watches Wally skid towards them. Lifting his head, he sees them dressed for a mission. Tigra laughs.

Wally: ...ted.

???: Wall-man, huh?

Aqualad stepping aside so Kid Flash can see her. Decked out in green with an arrow on her chest and a bow in hand, it's pretty obvious who she's imitating. The colors accent her slightly darker skin tone, brown eyes, and bright blonde hair.

???: I love the uniform. What exactly are your powers?

Wally ignores her question as he steps up beside Robin and M'gann.

Wally: Uh, who's this?

Artemis: Artemis, your new teammate.

Wally: Kid Flash. Never heard of you.

Green Arrow: [steps up] Um, she's my new protége.

Wally: Wha-what happened to your old one

COMPUTER: Recognized: Speedy, B06.

Zeta tube activated and speedy walks in. Now the new red arrow

Red arrow: Well for starters, he doesn't go by Speedy anymore.Call me Red Arrow.

Green arrow:Roy. You look-

Red arrow: replaceable

Green Arrow: it's not like that. You told me you were going solo.