Heroes against the 10

In metropolis a certain hero was standing on a roof. He taps into the police radio.

Police radio: the metropolis museum is being rob in progress.

???: there playing my song 

 He raised his arm revealing the omnitrix. In the area several criminals just robbed the metropolis museum. They were loading  jewels and priceless artifacts in the truck. And little did they know Lois lane an jimmy.

Jimmy: Lois are you sure we should be here

Lois: jimmy it's news, and news waits for no one. That's why Superman will be here.

They see the criminals packing up the last items.

Jimmy: let's hope

They make there way outside until a large boom was heard,

Crook: is that Superman

Crook2: follow the plan, the boss is watching. An we got counter measures. Set your blaster to red sun.[switches modes].

They point there guns into the air and look around. Then the spot something in the sun.

Crook: there[starts shooting]

They fire at the figure. But it fires green laser beams. They hit two of the crooks as the figure tackles one.

Crook: since when does Superman laser green

Crook2: must be a lantern keep shooting.

They fire at the creature. Surrounded in the smoke he fires at the crook. One gets behind him and fires. The attack does little as another beam hits him.

Crook: that definitely ain't a green lantern 

The creature blows the smoke away and reveals his form.

???: yeah the names jetray, and don't worry, I still pack a punch

He smiles as he blast the rest of the crooks down. Just before he can do anything a manhole is sent flying. He looks and sees killer croc.

Killer croc: an here I though I'll be wrestling with Superman, not some manga ray monster.

Jetray: actually alien, but wow, killer croc, this will be fun.

Croc punches him into the wall, but it did little as he flies in the air and shoots croc down.

Killer croc: [ little shaken but gets up] is that all you got

Jetray: maybe not, but this will.

He dives at him and grabs his by the shoulder. An in great speed he flies into the air carrying croc with ease: seconds later they dive into the ground. The dust settles and the see jetray standing over a groaning croc. He smiles as he notice Lois and jimmy.