I want to be more than friends

Kanashi i ne? Sad huh? I thought to myself. I'm competing against a girl, who doesn't even want to fight. She likes a confused, emotionless boy, and I like a oblivious, energetic boy. We're not fighting for the same thing, yet here I am losing to her. I stared at my feet the entire time I was walking, letting the tears fall as I hid my face with my kami, hair. While I was looking down, I saw that someone stood right in front of me, I looked up, and it was Sasuke.(Had to include him, plus another spoiler he says he wants to be Hokage, and helps Naruto fight a surprising person, you'll never guess. Sorry for those who don't read the manga, but I'm still not over the shock of this revelation.)

"Sasuke!" I said surprised.

"What are you crying for?" he asked showing no signs of actual concern.

"It's not important."

"Naruto deshou ka, right?"

"If you already know, why ask?"

"Does it matter?"

"I guess not."

"So what did he do?"

"Nothing." I said wiping my face.

"Nothing doesn't make people cry. So, I'm going to guess, you tried to confess only for him to say he loves Sakura, am I right?"

I sighed, even he knows, why is it that the one person that I want to know, doesn't.

"Why do you care whether I confess to him or not?"

"Personally, I don't." he said yawning. "But look, I know Sakura still loves me, except I don't plan on doing anything about it. She had her chance in the past, she chose to refuse so I'm not asking again."

"You mean when you left Konoha, you asked her to go, and she said no?" He nodded his head, well I guess that makes sense, he probably had feelings for her before, but the rejection made him change. Yet, I'm surprised he asked her that, and even more surprised she said no, it made her lose her chance with Sasuke.

"So I think someone needs to explain to her that we'll never be anything, and she needs to explain to Naruto the same thing."

"Why don't you do it, I can't do something like that."

"Well I'm not the one who wants Naruto now am I? Also, I don't want to she's clingy, weak, and annoying." he said, almost sounding a bit angry.

"Are you sure, you don't like her anymore, I mean-"

"Why would I?"

"I..don't know." I said truthfully. I, myself, can't find many good qualities about Sakura, except maybe her strength, she can be nice at times, she's pretty, and reliable. That really isn't a lot, I should try to think of more.

"So are you going to do it?"

"But, that won't solve anything, except probably make them try harder to get who they want, and I'll still be left alone."

"Fine, do what you want."

"That's what I was planning to do, but Sasuke you should be truthful to yourself, you like Sakura."

"Even if I did, where would that leave Naruto?" he asked, before I could speak he answered his own question. "Since he sees me as his rival, he'll try harder for Sakura."

"But if I could get him to like me, maybe you can have Sakura."

"Why do you keep insisting I like her?" he asked annoyed.

"Well you do, you just don't want to admit it."

"Just because I spoke theoretically(Is that what it's called can't remember, if not someone tell me please :P) doesn't mean I do."