Of Course

"Chotto, hold on, Ino." I said as she dragged me behind her jumping from roof to roof. "What is Kiba and Shino's plan? "

"Sa, who knows, we just need to get to the meeting place quickly." She said picking up speed.

"Onegai hannase, please let go Ino, I can keep up on my own. " I said.

"Oh, sorry about that Hinata, but we need to get to Kiba's house." Again, she picked up speed and I hurried to keep up. We jumped down in front of the house landing behind all our friends.

"Mina, Everyone, why are you all here?" I asked surprised.

"We came to help of course." Sakura said.

"I know how long you've been chasing after Naruto, so it's about time we did something." Tenten said.

"But watashi, I-"

"It's okay Hinata we're tomadachi deshou, friends right?" Ino said smiling at me.

I looked at everyone's face Choji, Ino, Sakura, Tenten, Lee, Kiba, Shino, even Sai and Shikamaru. They all want to see me happy.

"Thank you." I said bowing my head.

"Baka, idiot, you don't have to thank us we're your friends, it's only natural." Tenten said, flicking my forehead. "Now let's move forward with the plan." Everyone cleared out, even Ino, I guess she found a part to play in this. The only one still here was Shino.

"Um..Shino what about me?"

"Well the plan is this the boys will ask Naruto to spar with them he'll be tired and hungry, so them and the girls will treat Naruto to barbecue dropping casual hints about you from time to time, and asking questions, depending on his answer, or if he answers at all you'll know what he thinks of you. After that, they'll visit the hot springs and do some more questioning. We didn't want to embarrass you with having to be there and have everyone talk about you so you'll go to the hotsprings with everyone, then meet up with Naruto on his way home."

"Okay, so what exactly do I do?"

"Confess, Hinata we're all behind you, if he rejects you, then we'll make him pay." Shino said, sounding creepy.

"Scary... um  Shino, you guys didn't have to do this, I already know that Naruto doesn't feel the same way."

"That's why we have to do this Hinata, you know Naruto better than anyone right? You would also risk your life for him, and he would do the same for you-"

"But Shino, he does that because we're friends."

"Well maybe there's more to it, and that's what we're going to find out."

"It's not going to work."

"It has to. Now, let's go spy on everyone they should be having the barbecue already."

I sighed defeated, I can argue as much as I want, but in the end I know what his answer will be. This isn't going to work, I thought sadly, here we are in a booth, behind our friends, and the conversation has already shifted.

"So, what's all this for guys?" Naruto asked.

"No reason, we just thought, it's been a long time, since we all hung out together like this." Sakura said.

"Where's Hinata?"

"She's running an errand for Lady Tsunade." Tenten said. Oh no, I thought frantically.

"What kind of an errand?"

"Nothing dangerous, it's simple, so she'll be back soon." Ino answered quickly. Smart thinking, Ino.