A plan to confess

"Hinata!" I just finished hitting, a practice dummy, when I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw that it was Kiba.

"Hi, Kiba."

"I guess everyone is back to training again." Kiba said, looking around at the scattered pieces of the practice dummies that adorned the ground.

"What about you?" I asked.

"That's the thing, I need a practice partner, and I can't find Shino." he explained. This could benefit the both of us, and doing what I knew he would, he asked if I wanted to spar with him.

"Do you wanna spar with me Hinata, we can test each other's strength."

"Okay." I said, and jumped back from him to the other side of the field.

"Let's go Akamaru!"

"Woof!"

So our fight went like this, I ran into the trees, and he followed me. Akamaru would jump at me a few times, then Kiba would come at me from behind,  I blocked them swiftly with Hakke Rokujūyon Shō, Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms blasting them towards the field. They got up and ran towards me again.

"Twin Lion Fists!" I hit Kiba and Akamaru away. I ran to see if they were okay, but they were kagebunshin, shadow clones.

"Fang over Fang!"

At the last minute, I jumped out of the way, and ran around to avoid getting hit.

"Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms!" They bounced back, and landed on their feet, Kiba was holding his arm, grimacing.

"You've gotten stronger Hinata." I blushed, not really used to compliments, but at the same time I felt bad for hurting him.

"Arigato, thank you, but are you okay?" I asked worried.

"I'm fine, I'm not so weak, that I need you to worry about me."

"You should really be a little nicer to Hinata." We both looked over and saw Shino.

"O-oh um... it's okay, really."

"Shino, you bastard, where were you?"

"The place I was before I came here."

I smiled, Shino, can be a bit mean sometimes, but it's a little funny when he teases Kiba.

"And what are you smiling about?" Kiba asked, walking towards me.

"It's nothing." I said, giggling.

"My, don't you guys seem to be having fun." All our heads turned, and we saw Kurenai-sensei with her adorable baby boy in her arms.

"Kurenai-sensei!" We exclaimed at the same time. We walked over to her, and I leaned over to say hello to her son, Asuma.(Not sure, what the child's real name is, since it's never been mentioned, but for the sake of his awesome father, I name thee Asuma.)

"It's been a while since I saw smiles like that." she said. "How are you guys?"

"Genki desu, good, but more importantly what about you?" Kiba asked.

"Well, as you can see, I'm up and about, so I'm doing well."

"Is the godfather, checking in with you guys?" Kiba asked, chuckling. (Don't know if that's what they have in Japan, but whatever, Asuma, used his dying breath to tell Shikamaru about his child and is entrusting him to raise him, therefore godfather. :P)

"You mean Shikamaru?" she asked laughing. "Yes, from time to time, he visits me."

"Um.. Kurenai-sensei, were you and Asuma-sensei dating for awhile?"