Advice

"This story is going to be about my past."

"Does it have to do with Asuma?" I asked curious.

"I'm getting to that."

"Gomenesai, I'm sorry continue please."

*******************************
"Kurenai!!" someone called.

"Oh, it's you Rin, what's up?" I asked. She fidgeted a little, mumbling to herself.

"It's Kakashi."

"That weird boy with the mask."

"He's not weird." she shouted. Surprised, I stepped back. "Gomen, Sorry."

"You like him don't you."

"So what if I do." she said defensively. I laughed. "Are you making fun of me?"

"I'm laughing at how defensive you're being, so I'm not really making fun of you."

"Hmpph."

She turned to walk away, but I called her back.

"So, what is it you wanted to tell me?"

"Kakashi, I like him, demo, but what should I do?"

"I'm not the one you should be asking for advice on love." I said confused.

"But you and Asuma-"

"Asuma and I are just friends."

"If you say so." she said giving me a pitiful look.

"What is it you know?"

"Nothing." I stared at her for a moment, I knew she was hiding something but I let it go.

I sighed.

"You want my advice?" she nodded her head.

"Have you seen the way Obito looks at you?" she hesitated, but reluctantly nodded her head. "Would you really want to break up your team, because of a little crush you have on Kakashi? I want you to be happy Rin, I do, but I feel that if you pick Kakashi over Obito, they're may be some problems, and not only that Kakashi doesn't seem like the type to just be with a girl, he's sort of distant."

"I understand that if I do confess to Kakashi, it could break up the team, and I know that Kakashi probably wouldn't acknowledge the fact that I like him, but what should I do, I also like Obito."

"Obito would probably cry tears of joy if you confess to him, but there may be the slight chance it would have a negative effect on Kakashi. Although I don't think you are right that you like Obito."

"What do you mean?"

"You support him, and care for him, and want him to achieve his dream, but you don't see him in that way." she was quiet, so I continued. "You like Kakashi, but you care for Obito, see the difference?"

"I want to be with Kakashi, but I want to stand by Obito's side when he becomes hokage."

"As a supporting friend deshou, right? Sadly, Obito, might see you're kindness as more than that."

We both sighed, but Rin was on the verge of tears, however she didn't let them fall.

"I guess it would be best for all of us if we just stayed friends, deshou, right?" She said forcing a smile. I walked over to her, pulling her in for a hug, she let out her pain as she cried in my arms.

"It's okay, don't cry, I'm here for you. Despite the circumstances, you can find happiness, just wait."

After a while she finally stopped crying, but was a little flustered, so she ran away, I giggled at her embarrassment. Since, the chunin exams were coming up soon, I decided to go study. I already knew most of the material, and soon got bored so I went to go practice my skills.