The Answer and More

I said goodbye to Sasuke and Sakura and went to find Ino but on the way there I bumped into Naruto.

"Hinata!" He called. I quickly turned around ready to run but he was faster, stopping me in my tracks as he grabbed my arm.

"Nani, what?" I asked.

"What you said before, is all of that true?" He asked, I was silent.

"I don't know what you're talking about?"

"Don't be like me."

"Look, if you have to ask, then maybe I was lying."

"Gomen, sorry you're not one to lie, but you like me, you really do?"

"Well if that's all you have to say, then I guess I'll go."

"Chotto, hold on, you know how I said I really like Sakura, well that was kind of a lie."

"Ehhhh!?" I asked shocked. "But don't you still love her?"

"Not as much as she loves Sasuke, and not as much as I love you."

Time froze at that moment, as I tried to piece together what he just said. He loves me, not Sakura, he said daiski, I love you. I really hope he's not lying.

"Remember when Pain destroyed the village, you came to protect me.

"But I failed."

"You know those words that you said before he knocked you away, well they made me happy, but when he hit you it made me mad."

"You heard what I said, honto, really!?" I asked.

"Hai, yes, but with all that happened afterword it was kind of hard to give you a response, then the war came."

"So you love me?" I asked, blushing furiously.

"Hai, daiski, I love you, and if you don't believe me..." He trailed off and leaned towards me, kissing me on the lips.

I was in shock beyond belief, I was so happy in that moment, that I could only stand there. He leaned away after a while and opened his mouth to speak, but then our friends appeared out of nowhere.

"Finally!!!" They all shouted. I blushed even more, I felt like steam was rising from my face, because of how hot it was.

"You did good Naruto." Sasuke said, hugging Sakura.

"Matte, wait, did you guys plan this whole charade from the beginning?"

They were all quiet, holding their heads down. I was so surprised that they all knew, and kept this a secret.

"Gomen, sorry Hinata, but we didn't tell you because we wanted you to confess by yourself."

"Well I did, but he already knew how I felt, and apparently you two were already together."

"Gomen, sorry, demo, but in the end it all worked out for the best."

"I guess, demo, but were you guys watching the whole time?"

"Hai, yes." They all said. The blushing just increased tenfold.

"Aww she's blushing." Kiba said.

Naruto pulls me in for a hug, and I hid my face in his chest.

"Well since our long awaited relationships have occured, I think its time someone else got together." Sakura said. I lifted my head and saw she was looking at Ino.

"Why are you looking at me?" Ino asked.

"You know why. So you plan on doing something about?"

Into sighed, and walked over to Sai, and kissed him without holding back. He was so shocked he didn't move at all. She leaned away then he pulled her head back towards him, well jeez.

"That's another two down, who's next." Naruto said. "Hey, Shikamaru, where is she?"

"Right here." Temari said coming from the sky. "What did I miss?"

She looked around, and caught on pretty fast.

"So since the war is over, we're getting together with our significant other, alright." She walked over to Shikamaru, who looked like he wanted to run, which he tried to do, but the last minute he changed his mind and used his shadow possession justu. Temari stopped moving, a little ticked off by Shikamaru.

"Come on Shikamaru, don't be such a wimp."

"That's not the issue, she's pushy so she's not gonna force me to kiss her." He said walking towards her, and dropped the justu as he kissed her and she kissed him back, blushing a little.

We cheered, for everyone.

"Well Kiba, and Shino good luck, Tenten and Lee, let's go."

"Don't you dare touch me Lee." Tenten warned.

"Come on Tenten."

"Nope, not doing it."

With speed Lee ran over to Tenten and kissed her, she had no more objections.

"Choji, you have Karui, so she's in the cloud village right now, so she won't be coming, but remember to make your move." Ino said.

"Well mina, everyone, it's been fun, and I'm glad we all can be happy, even me, but its getting late so see you guys tomorrow." I said, still a little overwhelmed, but not completely shocked by everything that's happened.

"Jane, see you." They all said, leaving.

"Well now it's just us two."

"Yup, so I'm curious, when did you give up on Sakura?" I asked.

"There was a time she lied to me about her feelings, I told her I couldn't accept them if they weren't real, and the reason she said it was just to go after Sasuke. That was one eye opener for me, I realized she would never see me in the way she sees Sasuke, I knew it for three years now, but I held onto some hope that she would change her mind, but without me realizing it, I developed feelings for another girl." He explained. "She never gave up, she has kindness that out shines even the moon, her beauty can't be compared, and more importantly she loves me, not someone else, me and she always has. She wasn't afraid of me, she didn't ridicule me, she helped me without even realizing it, but she did, and I thank her for that. If she wasn't around I'd probably still be chasing after a girl who loves someone else."

"Arigato, thank you Naruto."

"For what?"

"Returning my feelings. I was gonna give up on you, because I didn't think I deserve to be happy."

"You do deserve to be happy Hinata, and you will be, I promise you that as long as you're by my side, you will always be happy." He said.

"So you're going to stay by my side forever?"

"If you let me, then yes." He said, I smiled nodding my head.

"Was that a proposal?"

"It was a promise, the proposal comes later."

"Well let's make the promise official." I said holding out my pinky. We interlocked pinkies, and he repeated the promise.

"I promise that you'll always be happy, as long as you're by my side, and when we're older will you marry me?"

"Hai, yes I will."

"Then it's official."

I was finally happy, I am with Naruto and always will be.

THE END

***************************
Sorry for the long wait, but I finally updated and I finished the story, please tell me what you think, because I enjoyed writing it, and I plan to write another fan fiction for an anime, so look forward to it. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it.