Questions

After running from Ino, I went to Sakura's house to look for her there. If she wasn't there I would check the Yamanaka Flower Shop. Reaching Sakura's house, I jumped down from the roof, and knocked on her door. Her mother answered the door.

"Hello Hinata are you looking for Sakura?" she asked.

"Hi Mrs. Haruno, yes I am."

"Oh you just missed her."

"Do you know where she might be?" I asked.

"Well she might be at the Yamanaka Flower Shop or with Lady Tsunade."

"Alright thank you." I said, bowing and running off to go find her. On the way I saw Kiba and Shino walking my way, quickly I hid in an alley hoping they didn't see me.

"Hi Hinata." I looked up and saw Kiba. "You really underestimated us."

"Sorry."

"But why are you hiding from us?" he asked, I didn't answer.

"Does this have to do with your confession to Naruto?" Shino asked, I twitched in response. "I see, well don't worry we are on our way to straighten him out."

"Don't do that he hasn't done anything wrong."

"Your kindness still surprises me especially in a situation like this." Shino said.

"But how does everyone know about my confession to Naruto anyways?" I asked confused. "I sure didn't tell anyone, and I didn't think he would."

"Well, that's the thing Kiba and I were planning on having a sparring match when we saw you last night." Kiba said.

"Kiba forced me to stay with him and watch this spectacle."

"You weren't really rejecting my offer though."

"So you followed us to Ichiraku's ramen?" I asked embarrassed, they nodded their heads, I blushed profusely.

"We are both happy that you finally told him." Shino said.

"I was starting think you would never tell him, but good for you." Kiba said resting his hand on my shoulder, as Akamaru barked in agreement.

"Well if you are really sure that you don't want us to speak with Naruto then we won't but we're sorry." Kiba said. "We told everyone else about the confession."

"Nandeto???!!!What did you say??!!" I asked shocked.

"Gomen, Sorry."

"Who exactly did you tell?" I asked. Maybe it was only our friends, I said reassuringly to myself.

"Well basically everyone in the village."

"Ya! No! Usoda! That's a lie!" I shouted shocked.

"I had nothing to do with spreading news of your confession, but I am at fault for going along with this fool." Shino said bowing, and Kiba followed suit. I sighed, well what's done is done, can't do anything about it now.

"Well have you seen Sakura?" I asked.

"I think I saw her at the Hokage mansion." Kiba said.

"Alright, arigato thank you, see you later guys."

"See ya Hinata and honto gomen, I'm really sorry for telling everyone of your confession, but it was such a surprise I thought everyone needed to know. I mean the way you feel about Naruto wasn't really a secret except to Naruto himself." Kiba said.

"Well people were bound to find out one way or another Kiba, so don't worry I'm not mad, see ya."

As I walked away I heard Shino say, "She was too soft on you, such kindness in one kunoichi is unbelievable, but that's what makes her Hinata, unwavering kindness."