[1]

* guys i'm making ash 5'6 in this
and davina 5'4 ok thanks 😁*

davina groaned as she felt the sun beaming through her window curtains hitting her face. she opened one eye to check the clock. 6:44 am. she decided to get up if she wanted to be the first one in the shower. she rolled off the bed and made it to the bathroom and grabbed her pink towel that was on top of the others. she turned on the faucet of the shower and waited for it to get hot. if she was being honest she was nervous for the new school that would start in less than 3 hours, she wondered if she would make any friends on her first day. once again she checked the water and it was the right temperature for her to hop in.

her hair was dripping as she got out and quickly grabbed another towel to dry it since she didn't want to get the bathroom all dirty. she had a towel around her body while she was looking for what to wear. she grabbed some pair of mom jeans and a gray crop top which she cut herself. she walked over to her pink body mirror and checked herself out. she was satisfied with her outfit and saw the jewelry on her counter which she grabbed and put on. after she put some gold hoop earrings and a cross necklace she went over to her closet and picked out the black and white converse shoes she had recently bought. she grabbed her makeup bag and sat down in front of a mirror. she pushed her wet curly hair out of the way and started doing her makeup.

she grabbed her jansport backpack which was downstairs, she reached inside her backpack to find her headphones and plugged them into her phone.
she quickly texted her mom saying that she had already left for school since everyone in the house was still sleeping. she opened her door knob and outside she met her bike that was gifted to her when she was 12. before she got on she put her backpack on and searched for a song on spotify.

ROS BY MAC MILLER

she clicked the song and began peddling on her bike. she knew the way to school since it was super close to her house and she liked that.

YOUR LOVE IS NOT TOO KIND TO ME
THE ONLY THING  ON MY MIND, IS SHE
MY LOVE, MY LOVE, MY LO-  

she had been mentally singing the lyrics until she stopped when she noticed a girl. she had curly hair and had been also riding a bike like her. the mystery girl and her exchanged quick glances and that caused davina to look away and peddle even faster.

she was lost. she literally had no idea where any of her classes were but she didn't want to ask someone for help. she had been wondering around inspecting up at the numbers of each class looking for room 643 when she bumped into someone. "my bad" i said. i looked over to who i bummed into and see that it had been the mystery girl. "you're good". i smiled at her and as i was walking away i heard her yell out, "hey you're new here, right?" i was relieved at the hope that maybe someone could help me figure out where my classes are. i turned around and began walking towards her, "yeah, you think you can give me a tour around?" i said with a hopeful look on my face. "of course man let me see your schedule".

as she was giving me a tour around the school we found out we have 2 classes together despite the fact she was a junior and i was a sophomore. we were out in the football field when we entered a small maintenance room. although i was confused as to why we entered this room she informed she needed a "break". again, i was confused on to what she meant but then she pulled a blunt out of her backpack and began lighting it up. she handed it towards me and i was hesitant at first. i mean i had done drugs before so how much can this really hurt i thought while picking up the blunt and placing it between my lips.

we had been laughing and talking about random shit while we took turns hitting the blunt. the whole room had been covered in smoke so she opened the door allowing the smoke to vanish. i was sitting down near a broom while she was looking out. she took a last hit then put it out and said, "i'm not sure it's a good thing we met" while looking down at me. i looked at her with a confused face then laughed, "what are you talking about? you're my new favorite person."