[3]

*rue's perspective*
i could davina was really worried for her safety. shit i don't blame her. she didn't sign up to be apart of a fucking drug deal, and she certainly did not sign up to be in the same car with drug dealers. we had arrived to the location in which fezco planned to meet with some dude for product.

i was fiddling my fingers looking down wondering why i let rue drag me into this but then, the car stopped.

i looked up to see a guy with a broken nose and a girl with big lips. weird.

"who the fuck is this bitch?" fezco asked himself, looking at ashtray.

ashtray got the gun ready, fez gave him a back off look which ashtray responded by rolling his eyes and placing the gun in between his legs.

fezco got out the car to talk to the guy that was currently walking towards him. they walked to the back of the car, still talking about something. i rolled the window down in attempt to hear the conversation.

i sighed in annoyance, looking over at the girl who was walking towards us, opening the door of the car.

fezco rested his arms on the car following with him saying, "10, 20 minutes top, alright? y'all just please stay in the car. no fucking funny business".

i looked at ashtray through the wind shield as he grabbed the glock he had this entire time and a heavy black backpack.

he stopped to look at the windshield noticing that i had been staring.

i broke the eye contact and he got out out the car, slamming the door.

i hopped over to where ashtray had been sitting a few seconds ago, feeling relieved that i didn't have to sit next to the blonde.

"hi, i'm Faye." said the girl to rue.

"yo fam, uh, rue."

i honestly stopped listening to the small convo they were having and looked up and met eyes with a dude with long ass hair and face piercings looking down at us. 

i turned over at rue, concerned as to why this place was sketchy as fuck.
everything about this was sketchy and i didn't like it one bit.

"jesus that's your whole fucking crotch." rue stated with panic, covering her eyes. i was confused until i looked at what the girl sitting next to rue was doing.

i gasp, my eyes pinned at the girl who had a whole needle filled with heroin inside her crotch, "what the fuck do you think you're doi—-"

i was pinned up against the wall, feeling a hand around my throat. i opened my eyes, meeting face to face with a curly head who released his hands off my neck. we were all pinned, scared shitless.

"mitch don't fucking hesitate!" said the bald dude to someone i couldn't get a view of. he then turned over to the broken nose guy, smashing head head up against the wall, "you come to my muthafuckin' house— with 2 fucking 12 year olds! two junkie whores! and a mother fucker i don't know? you out of your fuckin' mind?!" he yelled, still smashing his head against the wall.

"i'm on fucking probation." he stated, walking around us.
"we are not involved with any illegal activity!" he said with force, looking down at me.
"we don't associate with anybody involved in illegal activity..... and laurie over there? laurie don't deserve this shit." pointing at the lady in the living room.

he stomped towards a radio placed above the microwave, clicking the "play" button.
"all right, check this out. all y'all let's get naked right fuckin' now." pointing at every single one of us.
"let's go, c'mon. everybody undress."
i looked at rue with fear and discomfort in my eyes.