The Power of The Shadow Dragon.

Nightfall

Kagari was on the roof of his house looking up at the sky with the orb he received from Azazel. He continued to look at the orb as the more he looked at it, the more it intrigued him.

Kagari: (What is this thing? It's different than the orb Medusa was trapped in. It's strange, the magic it's giving off feels so....familiar)

Just then the light from the underworld moon hit the orb and a small purple line can be seen leading a trail to the mountains.

Kagari: What the hell? The orb is a tracker or something.

Azazel:(It'll point you in the right direction.)

Kagari: So that's what Azazel meant. Well, let's see where this leads me.

Kagari unleashes his wings and flies in the direction of the purple magic trail.

Wastelands

Kagari finds himself walking in a wasteland where the trail leads him to a giant plateau.

Kagari: A Plateau? This is where the trail leaded me?

The orb glows and a group of rocks begin to fall making a cave opening and the trail leads inside of the cave

Kagari: First a plateau, Now a cave, where is thing leading me?

Kagari enters the cave.

He walks inside of the cave which is being illuminated by glowing crystals as he walks deeper inside.

Kagari: The orb is pulsing. I must be getting close.

The orb's trail leads to a door behind two stone statues.

Kagari: A door huh? I wonder.

Kagari picks up a rock and throws it at one of the statues. The statue begins to awaken and it begins to attack him but he dodges and the second statue awakens behind the first.

Kagari: Thought so. The door is guarded. Now....

Kagari: Time to turn statues to rocks.

One of the monsters charges Kagari but he counters and picks up the monster and launches it at the second one and blasts them destroying them both.

Kagari: Too easy. Now let's see what's behind this door.

Kagari opens the door to see...

Kagari: A dragon...

The Dragon Roars which causes Kagari to slide back to the entrance of the doorway.

Kagari:So. You want to fight huh? I'm game.

The Dragon wanted to charge at Kagari, but the dragon fell to the ground on its own.

Kagari: What? What's up with this Dragon?

Kagari noticed the particles of light coming off the Dragons body.

Kagari: Oh..

Kagari: It's dying....

Kagari walked up to the dragon and planted a hand on is snout.

Kagari: It sucks doesn't it. Dying in a place like this, all alone. I can tell you were a powerful dragon before you were locked down here.

The dragon raises his head.

Kamish:Yes. Indeed I was.

Kagari: Woah, You can talk.