Akeno's Arrival

Akeno:Hello, Kagari

Akeno:Hello, Kagari.

Kagari:Hey Akeno, I guess Rias gave you the green light for living with us.

Akeno:Yes, ever since you rescued Asia. Rias has decided that we can trust you. But, I can't say Issei took a liking to the idea of me staying here. But don't worry, Rias and Xenovia will take care of him. I am now a resident of your humble abode.

Akeno bows

Akeno: Please take care of me.

Kagari: Okay, come on. I'll show you around. Mom's got a room for you.

Kagari gives Akeno a tour around the house.

Courtyard

Kagari: That is the courtyard, since it's winter we had to seal the pool, but in the spring and summer, this place is a paradise

Akeno: I can see that this is a very beautiful place.

Kagari: Okay, Akeno the first thing you need to know about this house. This house is a home for both Fallen Angels and Devils. There will be no racism in this household. There's enough of that in the underworld as it is, okay?

Akeno: Okay.

Kagari: There will be no plotting against the team. Everyone in this house is a team player. Which is why I have something planned for you.

Akeno: What is it?

Kagari: Nuh uh uh. I'll tell you when the time comes. The last thing you need to know is, we're all cool here, there is no beef with anybody. Follow by this code, and you're good.

Akeno:Okay, so where are you taking me now?

Kagari: My mother wanted to meet you. She always gets happy when another resident comes here. Especially, if they're Fallen Angel.

Kagari opens the door.

Anaeia: Hello, son! Is this the Akeno girl I've heard so much about?

Akeno:Hello, Mrs. Sanashi. I am Akeno Himejima. It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am.

Anaeia: So polite, you'll be a perfect resident here. I welcome you with open arms.

Akeno bows

Akeno: Thank you, Mrs. Sanashi.

Kagari:Now then, Akeno it's time I showed you what I had planned for you.

Akeno:Okay, goodbye Mrs. Sanashi and Thank you again for welcoming me.

Anaeia:It's no trouble at all, dear. I'll see you around the house.

Kagari and Akeno leave.

Anaeia: (I never thought Baraqiel would have such a cute daughter)

Kagari and Akeno walk around the house and with him introducing Akeno to Mittelt, Kuroka, Don, Kala, and Ray. They didn't know Akeno was a Fallen Angel just like them but they grew to be okay with her overtime.

They are now in a room that's home to a certain Queen.

Kagari: Now then, Akeno. You know that I took in Riser's Peerage after my little "chat" with him. And thanks to them I know that you have history with his Ex-Queen.

Akeno:The Bomb Queen, Yubelluna.

Kagari: Yes, and to make sure there is no bad blood between you two. I'm going to introduce you two personally.

Kagari opens the door to see Yubelluna sitting in the mirror putting on her signature purple lipstick.

Yubelluna: Oh, Kagari. I was just going to come see you. What brings you here to my room?

Kagari: Hey, Yubelluna. I just wanted introduce our newest resident to you. Seeing that you two have met before.

Kagari signals Akeno to come in and she enters the room. The two Queens stare at each other. During Akeno's first rating game she fought against Yubelluna and she unfortunately lost.

Yubelluna: Thunder Priestess.

Akeno:Bomb Queen.

Kagari: I hate to interrupt but, can you bury the hatchet between the two of yourselves since you'll be living under the same roof.

Yubelluna: To be honest, I don't have anything against her. We just had a rivalry since we wanted to fight each other. So, Thunder Priestess, do you have any problem with me?

Akeno:Not really, I just wanted to beat you. Oh, and by the way, you don't need to call me by my title. You can just call me by my name. I'm Akeno Himejima.

Yubelluna: Welcome to the house, Akeno.

Kagari: Okay that's good. Now Akeno, let me show you your room.

Akeno and Kagari leave.

Akeno's Room

Kagari:And this is your room.

Akeno: It's lovely.

Kagari: Akeno, just to clear everything up. You don't have any problems with living here or with anyone in the house, right?

Akeno:No. Not at all. I did say I wanted to come to terms with my Fallen Angel blood and this is the first step for me.

Kagari: Well okay then, I'll leave you to unpack but remember. If you have any problems, you can call me and I'll help you out. I got your back.

Akeno:Thank you and don't worry, I will.

Kagari smiles and leaves the room, leaving Akeno with her thoughts.

Akeno:(Mom, I know you're watching over me, but just know I've never felt happier. Rias and The Occult Research Club will always be my family but...

 Rias and The Occult Research Club will always be my family but

Akeno:(I think I'm going to like it here.)