Training the Girls and Time with the Maids

Kagari was asked by Riser's two ex-knights, Karlamine and Siris for training practice in order to grow stronger

Kagari was asked by Riser's two ex-knights, Karlamine and Siris for training practice in order to grow stronger. He was fighting the two knights with Mihae on standby for healing.

Kagari dodges a slash from Siris' sword and Karlamine attempts to slash him from behind but he blocked it with his Kasaka Dagger.

Kagari: Try again!

He shoves Karlamine back and the two female knights go for a dual attack and Kagari spins creating a massive dust cloud.

Karlamine:Dammit, I can't see!

Kagari sweeps the girl's legs from under her and goes for a spin kick but Karlamine rolled out of the way and her sword starts to burn in orange flames and launches a wave of fire at Kagari. He was going to release a shadow attack but Siris launches a gust of wind and the attacks combine into a heatwave. Karlamine draws her dagger which is also set on fire and impales it in the dirt, with pillars of fire in Kagari's direction.

Kagari backs away with some burns and he restores his wounds.

Kagari: Impressive, you two have improved.

Kagari feels another gust of wind and sees a small tornado heading in his direction.

Kagari: Not bad, but this is where it ends.

Kagari charges a shadow attack and slams it in the ground canceling the two attacks and Siris and Karlamine get sent flying off the ground and they both fall to the ground hard. He picks them both up and walks them over to Mihae and she heals them.

Kagari: You two are getting stronger everyday. If you keep it up, you'll be able to beat me. But, you need to work on synchronizing your attacks. You have good cooperation skills but your attacks feel separate. Learn what you're both thinking and you can take down anyone with your combined attacks.

Karlamine:U-understood, Kagari.

Siris: W-we will keep training until, we, ngh, meet your expectations.

Kagari gives the two swords women a peck on their lips, causing them both to blush.

Kagari:Don't worry you two, stuff like this just takes time. Get some rest after you get healed, okay?