Fulfilling Another Promise.

Kagari: Okay

Kagari: Okay....You can do it right Kamish? This isn't a joke. You have the power to do the procedure

Kamish: Yes, the procedure is a simple matter. But you are the one who must perform it due to us sharing a body.

Kagari: Alright. I kept my word with Kuroka and Viser. Now..

Kagari:Time to keep my promise to my team advisor.

Kagari walks downstairs to the basement where he finds his team advisor, Irene Belserion working on her magic.

Kagari: Irene. There you are.

Irene: Yes. Is there something you need from me Kagari?

Kagari: Yes. Please follow me.

Irene: Can I ask you where we are going?

Kagari: It's time...

Kagari: It's time I kept my word. You joined us became the advisor for this team so I think it's time I repaid my debt.

Irene was in shock.

Irene:Are. Are you....

Kagari: Yes. I'm going to lift your curse. Please come with me.

Kagari and Irene leave the house and fly off into the mountains where they wouldn't be disturbed.

Mountains

Kagari: Kamish. You said that we needed to do this far away from a public area, is this spot good enough.

Kamish: Yes. This will do.

Kagari:Alright. Irene, please stand still. This procedure will take a while. When I'm done, your greatest wish will come true.

Irene stands still.

Kagari: Okay what do I do now Kamish?

Kamish:Now, Form an energy ball in the center of your hand.

Kagari forms a purple energy ball in his hand.

Kamish: Good. Now point it at Irene's direction and fire. Don't worry this won't kill her.

Kagari: Okay. Irene get ready. This is all part of the procedure.

Irene:Okay. I trust you.

Kagari fires and the ball enlarges and surrounds itself around Irene.

Kamish: Okay, Now focus on her magical power. The power she wants removed comes from "The Dragon Seed". Find it and I'll explain what to do next.

Kagari: Remember. I still want Irene to have all of her power. I want to remove her Dragon seed.

Kagari focuses his magic on locating the Dragon Seed and he finds it in the center of Irene's chest.

Kagari: Found it.

Kamish: Now Seal it. Repeat after me. Darkness Seal!!

Kagari: Darkness Seal!!!

The red dragon seed begins to turn black and it returns to Irene's chest. The procedure is now complete and The magical orb has disappeared and Irene is now free.

Kagari: Irene. Are you okay?

Irene:Y-Yes.

Kagari: How do you feel...

Irene: I feel...I feel...

Irene: I feel...Normal... Again...Am I?

Kagari: Yes. The Dragon seed has been sealed away. You're free now. You're back to being a Fallen Angel again.

Irene walks over to Kagari but she feels weak in her knees. He lends her his hand and...

She hugs him.

Irene:I don't know what to say right now. No one ever wanted to help me lift my curse. They all said I was a monster. You're the only one who wanted to help me.

Kagari clenches her hand

Kagari: I made a promise to you when we first met. I would be different than all the others who neglected to help you. Irene, you're not a monster and You never were a monster. You are someone who needed a helping hand. You were a victim of this world's cruelty. To me, you're someone important. I wanted to help you because you were someone who deserves it. You deserve freedom

Kagari hugs Irene back.

Kagari: I will never neglect you Irene. I will make sure you have the life you deserve.

Irene didn't know what to say. For countless centuries, she was called a monster by the ones she thought she loved. Her first husband tried to kill her. She thought that if she was a called a monster, then she should act like one. But now..that's not the case.

Irene:Kagari...never let me go...please...don't let me go....

Kagari: I won't. Trust me. I won't.

Irene:Come here.

Irene puts a hand on Kagari's cheek and brings him in for a passionate kiss. The first kiss Irene had in centuries.

Irene:One more thing.

Irene gets up and puts Kagari's head in her bust like she always does with him. But this time she wasn't trying to tease him. She did it because she...loved him.

Irene:Kagari...

Kagari: Yes.

Irene:I...

Irene: I Love You

Irene: I Love You.