Amazon Lily

After his conversation with Ashborn, Kagari wakes up to see his was in The Shadow Arsenal Armory.

Kagari: Uh. My head....I'm back in the armory...?

Kamish: Good, you've awakened.

Kagari: Hey Kamish, so how do you feel?

Kamish: My power is perfectly normal and functional.

Kagari: No, not your power. You know, about Ashborn. He said that he won't see us ever again, and he was your master. How do you feel about me becoming the next Shadow Monarch?

Kamish: Lord Ashborn will be missed. I will miss him, but I am grateful that he has finally taken his peaceful rest. He chose you to carry on his legacy and when I chose you to inherit my powers, it supported his claim of you being worthy of the mantle. You are the new Shadow Monarch now, and that means you are more than my partner now. I am forever loyal to you, for you are now my Master, and I will follow you until the end.

Kagari: Thanks man, I needed to hear that. Now then, Ashborn said that his powers will be integrated to me as I grow stronger. Which means, I have some work to do.

Kamish: Yes, but before we begin your training, I suggest that we transport these weapons to a safer location.

Kagari: Right. Let's get started.

Amazon Lily

But what Kagari didn't know was that he was below the legendary, all-women island known as Amazon Lily

But what Kagari didn't know was that he was below the legendary, all-women island known as Amazon Lily. Whose leader was currently returning from a long journey at sea.

Later, after Kagari was finished with emptying The Shadow Arsenal of all of its weapons, he closed the doors, flew up the giant flight of stairs, and exited through the secret entrance.

Kagari: Phew, that was alot of work. But now, I can finally go home. Just as long as nothing crazy, bad, or stupid happens.

Just then, an arrow aimed at Kagari comes flying out of nowhere and hit a nearby rock.

Kagari: What the hell? Who did tha-

He was interrupted by another arrow aimed at him and he dodged.

Kagari: Who the hell is shooting at me?!

After a second, he saw who was shooting at him.

One was a young Kuja lady who is tall for her age. She has short, unruly blond hair, long slender legs, and a slim, curvaceous figure. She dressed in a revealing bikini top and miniskirt made out of animal skin that greatly show off her cleavage and long legs, and a white cape that seems to resemble a Marine jacket. She keeps a snake which is black and green striped wrapped around her waist at most times. She is also known to wear some type of black and white striped legging similar to a stocking on her right leg, along with high-heeled boots.

Another was is a very large, corpulent Kuja warrior with a masculine-like build. She wears the traditional skimpy wear of the Kuja warriors, and also carries a snake weapon with her. She wears a coat around her shoulders,  and has a very square, thick chin. She also wears her hair in pigtails.

The third was an extremely tall woman. Her facial features are childlike, with wide dark brown eyes and long orange-brown hair falling evenly past her shoulders. She, like the rest of the Kuja, wears scanty attire. Her clothes consist of a blue corset bordered with yellow and studded with buttons, a similar blue bikini bottom, a white cape, and a plumed morion -type helmet with cheek guards and the Kuja emblem embossed on the front.

For footwear, she wears dark outdoor boots. Her sword can be seen sheathed horizontally over her lower back.

The last one was a slim normal-sized Kuja woman with tan skin and long black hair arranged in a ponytail.

Like all Kuja, she wears revealing clothes and carries a snake weapon. She also wears a white cape

Kikyo: Man! What are you doing on Amazon Lily?!

Kagari: Oh shit.....