The Fallen Scientist, Vitaly Tynyanov

A/N: It's been a while since we've checked on Fallen Angel Kagari. Let's see how he's doing.

Kagari was standing on the rooftop of a large building talking to his best friend, Crimson over the phone

Kagari was standing on the rooftop of a large building talking to his best friend, Crimson over the phone. He had just finished taking out some Yakuza gangsters that were looking at him funny.

Crimson:So, how's Harem Life?

Kagari: You know how it is, bro. Just gotta keep em all happy. They're all good with each other. But how's life with the Ice Queen.

Crimson: She's ready to kill anyone who side eyes me, man.

Kagari: Hey, Esdeath's your ride or die. When you get a girl like that, you know she's a keeper.

Crimson: Yeah, I know. Heh, thankfully, I'm not a dense dumbass.

Kagari: Yeah, that would suck.

*BOOM!!!*

Just as Kagari and Crimson were talking, a massive explosion can be heard from the south side of Kuoh Town.

Kagari: Holy shit!

Crimson: Dude, what the hell was that? Are you okay?!

Kagari: Yeah, I'm good, but there was a massive explosion on the south side of town. I'm gonna go get a closer look.

Crimson: Alright, make sure you don't get caught.

Kagari: Heh. I never get caught.

Kagari hangs up his phone and flies over to the explosion sight.

Kuoh Town, Southside. Explosion Site .

Kagari arrives to the explosion sight to see the area cluttered with destroyed debris and crushed cars and a building with a destroyed opening. A rising cloud of black smoke and ash can be seen coming out of the along with an out of control fire. He stood over the blaze hiding behind the building next door.

Kagari: (What the hell? What is this, a terrorist attack? A stray Devil? If there is, it's picked the wrong damn town)

Kagari jumps off the building and lands in the explosion site.

Destroyed Building