Part 5. My Mexico

I lay on the couch flipping through my magazine. The garage is mostly empty. Its a chill day today. No races and no parties. I love doing both of those things and I can do it for days at a time. How ever its nice to have days off like this. Or what I consider a "Day Off". I think Han is in his office finishing up some work. One of the reasons I love having the day off is because business have been way more then it should be. I'm still not sure why money has been more in demand but it is out of my control.

Han finally comes out of his office after a while.

"You're still here? Don't you ever go home?" He says walking past me

I close my magazine and toss it to the side of me.

"I consider this home Han." I say smiling

He lightly laughs and walks back over to me.

"Were all going to the soccer field tonight. Were leaving in a few hours." The Japanese man says

I'm pretty tall for a female especially in Tokyo but compared to Han I usually feel smaller. Hes 6'2 so I still have to look up to him. I love it though.

"Were leaving in a few hours? Damn boy you aint even giving me a choice." I say

"Not at all. I'm hungry though. Wanna go get dinner?" He asks

I say sure and he reaches out a hand for me to pull myself up on. We take my car for the first time in a while. We go out and talk for a while. I think I speak for us both when I say I could sit and talk with him for hours. We usually loose track of time and its no different this time. Its getting dark and we decide to drive over to meet everyone at the roof top soccer field.

Btw this is a real place in Japan and it's two story's theres a balcony that looks over to the feild and was in a Tokyo Dift scene from the movie.

I run across the field with the ball in between my feet. I pass the ball over to Twink once I get to the other teams goal. He kicks it in to the goal and we do a celebratory victory run around the field. We play hard again Earl and Reiko and they do the same. Its a tied game and me and Twinkie refuse to accept an L.

I slide my leg under Reiko and get the ball out of her position. I dribble the ball to the end of the field for a few seconds before Earl starts yelling that my move was a foul.

"Hey that's a foul Odessa!" Earl yells

I stop the ball and trap it under my feet.

"That's a legal Move! Have you ever watched professional soccer?" I yell back

"Ay shes right! I've seen it" Twinkie defends

"Nah you're both cheaters" Earl defends

"Hey Han! Sort this wanker out!" Earl yells up at Han whos standing up at the balcony

"Wanker? What I look like a Zebra?!" He yells back down

He walks over to Sean whos also standing up on the balcony. We argue a bit more then return to the game.

Hans POV

"What I look like a Zebra?!" I yell back down to my friends playing soccer

I don't really feel like playing. They get really intense about it after a while. I walk over to Sean whos leaning over the balcony watching the streets of Tokyo.

"So how'd you end up over here anyway?" Sean asks

"You know those old westerns. Where the cowboys make a run for the border. This is my Mexico." I explain