Part 7. I'm ready

Han fixes up a car for the race in as much time as he can. Neela try's cheering me up about it as much as she can but its not really helping. Han barley talks right now. Sean is nervous as all hell for this race. I'm not feeling much better.

We take Sean back down to the docs for the last time to practice. He does almost straight drifting the whole time. I have to admit seeing him drift as well as he is. It does make my hopes slightly higher. Sean practices over and over again for multiple hours

Hans been to busy fixing up a car for him so hes not here. Twink is up checking all of the cameras one last time.
I drop that Sean should go up to the mountain to race it to get a feel of what to expect. Everyone agrees and we make our way over. We see Twinkie about to leave as we pull up.

"Were going to have Sean do a few go's at the track for tomorrow. Lets test the cameras." I say

Twinkie nods and we all sit around his phone.
Sean takes off onto the mountain with high speed. The first turn comes up. He drifts it only ok.

"See Sean's doing ok." Neela says

"Ok wont cut it. Neither will that drift." I say blank faced

She looks at Twink then back to the phone. The next few corners get better and better as he goes. After doing the mountain a third time hes finally drifting them at an acceptable rate.

Hes used to it now.

We all leave Sean at the mountain after some time and go back to the garage. We walk in to see a hard working Han under a car. I don't think he heard us walk in. I go up to the car and slam my foot on what hes laying on to support his body under the car. I pull it back out with me feet and he shoots up.

"God damnit Odessa you scared the shit out of me." Han says with a frustrated tone.

"Car looks good. Think you'll be able to finish it." I ask

He hesitates and stays silent for a minute.

"Yeah it'll be done." Han says standing up tossing the tool onto the table next to him.

I look over at a pissed off Twinkie and an embarrassed Neela. I smile at them.

"I want sushi. You're coming with. Lets go." I saw walking past Han

"Says who?" He asks

"Says me. Come on." I say

"What if I don't want to." He says

"I didn't ask if you wanted to. I might be dead soon. hang out with me while you still can." I say smirking getting into the car.
I see Han smile and walk over to the car. He opens the door and gets in. We leave the garage with everyone else and make our way down to a restaurant called Sukura.
They have amazing sushi here. We all get a table together and talk happily for the first time in a while it seems. Were enjoying our food until Neela asks something.

"So D. If you and Han end up leaving. Will you still be able to talk to us?" She asks

"I'm sorry Neels. I don't think I will be able to." I say

She sadly looks down at her plate along with Twinkie. My phone rings. Its an unknown number.

"Sorry I have to take this. Ill be right back." I say to the group getting up and walking outside.

Once I'm out I go to the other side of the building and make sure no one is around. I answer the phone and put it to my ear.

"Hello?" I ask

"Hello. Is this Odessa Black?" I hear a mans voice ask

"Whos asking. What do you want." I respond

"We just wanted Odessa to confirm the race tomorrow." The mans voice says