Chapter 8

Mordecai

I got back from filming hours after I'd first left Twilight's apartment. When I got there, she wasn't inside, and the door had been unlocked. Maybe she went to the store. I didn't think too much of it at first.
After about an hour, I decided to ask where she was, and that led to multiple texts. With no response, I got worried. I called the cops, after making sure none of her cast were with her.
I went outside and decided to go look for her, but I couldn't find her at all. Until I heard a scream coming from a shady ass hotel, that is.

Twilight

I was tied up and blindfolded, and I was seriously cold. They took my shivering as a sign of cowardice. The three guys took off my blindfold, and I was in a dark hotel room.
"You know the cops have been called, don't you?" I told them.
"Well, they won't make it here in time," said Timber.
"Aw look, she's scared we'll do something to her," said one of his friends.
"Well, she has a right to be worried," replied Timber Spruce.
Spruce started walking closer to me, his smug grin made him look even worse. Those dumbasses forgot to tie my legs.
I kicked my right leg out, hitting him right in the nuts. He fell to the ground like a child, and his goons instantly went to help him up. As soon as he could stand up by himself, I instantly felt a sharp pain in the side of my face before I blacked out.
When I came to my senses, I was on the nasty carpet floor of this hotel room. I had nothing on, and my arms and legs were tied. I decided not to say anything, the minute they figured out I was awake, they would do something else.
I made sure to keep my eyes closed as I listened to the three of them talking.
"C'mon Spruce, can't we just do whatever while she's knocked out?" One of his pals had asked.
"No, I'll be the first, and I want to listen to her while it's happening."
They then began another conversation about some nasty shit. I barely opened my eyelids, trying to make out what was around me. Suddenly, the two guys I didn't know began to walk out of the hotel room, talking about going to get something to eat. Now it was just the two of us.
I pretended to wake up, acting all flighty and dazed.
"Hey, sweetie," Spruce said, his voice was beyond annoying.
I ignored him, I knew he only wanted a reaction out of me. I managed to hop up on my arms and legs, and began to crawl towards the door. Timber Spruce got up and kicked me in the side, which caused me to tumble over before I reached the door.
I slightly whinced, and he stomped his foot on my stomach. Spruce smiled down at me, a look of pure obsession in his eyes. He reached down and lifted me up, pulling me onto one of the beds. Timber crawled on the bed, looming over me. His pants were undone, and he slipped them off.
This better not be happening. I lifted both of my tied legs and kicked him in the nuts as hard as I could.
Spruce fell off the bed, grunting in pain. I tried to get up, but he was already up and pushed me back in the center of the bed. He bitch-slapped me as hard as he could, and he ended up drawing blood from his ring.
Timber Spruce decided to instantly get to it, slipping his small dick in my entrance.
After all that, it went black. I purposely ignored everything happening because I didn't want to believe it. I remember the cops broke down the door in the middle of it, immediately taking him into arrest. They brought me clothes and then led me outside, taking me to their car.
I had to tell them about the whole situation, and then I asked them to drive me back to Rainbow Dash's place. I'm just glad this is over...