C5. Dark War.

.

.

[You have just received a transfer of 3,250,000 p.p from Ichinose Honami]

 [ACCEPT] / [DECLINE]

.

.

.

.

The last exam of this semester finally ended and, after a two-week trip, we have all returned to the school's premises. Now I finally get to enjoy a vacation without any worries...

If I ignore the fact that Ryueen has been nagging me and sending me threats non-stop, that is.

I'm not too worried about his attacks. I was already expecting that and a lot of other changes to occur once I started putting my plan into action. I am incapable of saying if these changes are positive or negative, though. Someone else might have an opinion but to me, they are just consequences.

But that doesn't mean that I am completely disconnected from reality. I have treasured the days I could spend just lazing around and, because they are about to be greatly reduced, I intend to enjoy it while it lasts. Unfortunately, however, there are still a few loose ends that need to be tied, so I must use these last two weeks of August to make some necessary moves. 

Grabbing my phone, I wrote Karuizawa Kei, Hirata's fake girlfriend, a message.

[Set up the meeting for tomorrow night. 7 p.m]

For now, that is all I can do to settle the matter that has been bothering me the most.

On another note, Ichinose Honami already started fulfilling her part of the contract. Albeit a little too much. The original sum of private points that I asked for was 3 million, however, she decided to send 250 thousand more than agreed.

'Is she trying to win over my favor?'  That should be the answer. There is no way she made a mistake, after all. 

But even if that's the case, she's only going to end up disappointed by building too many expectations on me. I don't mind lending a hand or a least pushing her in the right direction, but I won't go out of my way just to help Ichinose.

Ryuuen also started to take action, his response was immediate upon seeing the results of the Zodiac Exam. I was hoping to have a little more time, but It seems that I underestimated his control over Class C.

But that makes no difference in the grand scheme of things. Ryuuen Kakeru is already walking on the path that I envisioned.

My control over the first years will only increase from here. 

But before that happens, I have to tighten my hold over Class D.

From my own class, I have great influence over Hirata, Kei, and Horikita. But there are still two others that I must bring to my side: Kushida and an unexpected person that decided to make an appearance.

Before, I would've considered that development an unfortunate event but, at a moment when Ryuuen is putting pressure over all of my connections, the opportunity to gain a new piece doesn't seem so bad.

Getting up from my bed, I stretched myself and searched for clothes. It wouldn't be appropriate to go to the Keyaki Mall only in my underwear, after all.