(Chapter #2)- Comebacks

{{{Chapter Song: The Reckless and The Brave by All Time Low}}}

•+•

Long live the reckless and the brave

I don't think I want to be saved my

Song has not been sung.

•+•

============================

Waking up in the morning- it was easily done. I wondered what triggered in my mind to actually wake up. I'm not a morning person.

I decided to put on my bathing suit again. I feel like I can wear my bathing suit everywhere and it wouldn't matter. I put on a different cover-up, a black laced one. If you looked closely you can see an imprint of a flower, repeating around the surface of the thin fabric.

I look at myself in the long mirror before exiting the room. I walk into the kitchen, admiring the beautiful pattern on the counter. As I walk by, I drag my fingers on the cold, hard surface. I take a bowl out from the cupboard, and open a drawer for a spoon.

I decide on some Honey Nut Cheerios. I pour the milk in and sit at the table in silence. The only thing I can hear is the sound of my chewing.

I then hear my phone go off. I wipe my mouth and walk into my room, flopping onto my bed and sweeping up my phone as I do.

Ashton: Hey, want to hang out at the beach later?? :))

I smile. Ashton can be really sweet sometimes, even if I've only met him for a day.

Cierra: Yeah sure, what time??? Im ready right now

He instantly replies back.

Ashton: Haha okay, meet us on the beach!! XxxX

Cierra: 'Kay :P x

I turn off my phone, and grab a towel and slip on my black converse. Don't ask why I'm wearing sneakers to a beach. I like it.

I pick up my cereal bowl, pouring it's leftover contents into the sink. I flush the food down with the water from the spigot. I place the bowl and spoon down, making a loud clank, and the sound echoing through the quiet house. I grab my towel and phone, then rush out the door.

As I close the door behind me, the wind blows my hair back. It's nice to have some waves today. I walk down the stairs, then start to run towards the beautiful waters.

It's very peaceful today at the beach. I don't see many people here. It is a Thursday, some people might be at school at this time, or work. But my school starts next week. I'm glad I get a week off to explore the wild lands of Australia. Not that I'm saying the people are wild, but it's very big and pretty. I love the ocean view though. I cannot stand being away from the water. I feel like the water takes off all the fire that is on me, if you get what I mean. I survived a fire when I was little, which makes me like water more, personally.

I trudge through the sand with my black sneakers, as I walk, kicking up the small grains absentmindedly. The wind has a big rush again, but not a lot of force. I smell the water more clearly now, the salty scent. It calms my mind which was running with thoughts and ideas.

"Hey, Cece!" I turn around at the sound of my new nickname. Calum is waving, and for once all three of them are out of their wet suits. Calum is a bit skinnier than I thought, but he's stuff super buff. But Ashton, his muscles stand out as clear as day. He must work out a lot. The rising sun shines on their already wet bodies. They start running toward me, and I look between them to see the blondie, Luke. He has black sunglasses on, and his skin looks a bit tan. Tanner than his face at least. He rests under the umbrella they set up, shading his entire body. He lays down on a towel, propped up on his elbows. He looks out towards the waves, completely ignoring that I showed up.