Author's Note

Hello!

Okay so this is very very late because technically I finished this book June 14th :/

But I'm here now lol.

Thank you thank you thank you for all the readers that have read this horrible book!

Seriously. If you got to the Author's note and read every chapter's word, props to you man. I can barely read it myself because much suck such cringe.

Some people have asked for Epilogues on my other stories, so I said "Why not save time and just write an epilogue?" So that's exactly what I did.

I hope you guys liked it while it lasted. I know it sucked didn't it. Don't worry, you don't need to tell me. I already know ;)

Also thank you guys SO MUCH for reading my other stories as well! "Another Day" and "She Sleeps Alone" are some of my first stories, and I can't believe how much support it's getting! If you haven't read them, I would check them out!

This story is also in a very very very slow process of editing, so if you want to reread it someday when it's edited, feel free.

I'm also starting a new book, and it's with Michael! Finally...

Check that out when you can!

I just want to say thanks again. Thanks for reading, commenting, voting. Stay tuned for more!

Luv you guys!

Bye. <3