(Chapter #7)- Lyrics & Guitars

{{{Chapter Song: Clown by Emelie Sandè}}}

•+•

I'll be your clown

Behind the glass

Go ahead and laugh

Cause it's funny

I would too

If I saw me

•+•

============================

"Cierra, can you take this to the office please?" The teacher asks.

I haven't seen Luke all day. He wasn't sitting behind me like the usual. Was it because we kissed yesterday? I didn't know a thing.

I nodded and walked up to the front of the class calmly. I grabbed the huge book that was in the teacher's hands.

It felt like everyone's eyes were on myself, even though they weren't.

I pushed the classroom door open and exited.

Right when I walked out, I knew something bad was about to happen.

And something did.

A girl was pressed against Luke like there was no tomorrow. Her lips were attached to his, and he didn't seem to be pulling away. Or maybe he was trying to pull away. He looked like he was struggling.

I didn't see anything else. I accidentally dropped the book in my hands. The girl broke apart, and looked at me evilly. She grinned. I did the opposite.

"Cierra." That's why he was late to the class. To all the classes probably. I didn't hear what he had to say. I didn't want to hear. I ran past them, and dropped the book off in the office. Then, I didn't take a second look at the building before walking out of campus, hugging myself quietly. I was on the verge of crying. But I felt drained. No tears came.

The hopes of him following me came true.

"Cierra wait!" I hear his voice behind me, but I continue to walk. Why did I hope for him to follow me? I didn't want to talk to him right now.

"Just go away Luke." I say quietly, but he can still hear.

"No."

"I said go away." I say firmly.l, whirling around to see his beautiful blue eyes. "Did yesterday mean nothing to you?"

"I-I-"

"That's what I thought." I start to walk away again. But he grabs hold on my arm and pulls me back.

"That wasn't me back there. I didn't do anything. I was late to school today because I slept in and she just rammed into me and I was trying to push her off but-"

"Oh just shut up! That's all lies Lucas and you know it." I roll my eyes and turn around, hugging me from behind.

"Please believe me. I don't have a good reputation but I swear I didn't mean to."

I shrug him off. "Just leave me alone Luke."

I walk off, leaving him behind me.

Right as I'm about to open my door, I hear footsteps climbing up the stairs. I turn around to see Luke walking over to me. His body becomes extremely close.

"L-Luke, I told you to-"

"I don't care." Luke's blue eyes disappear instantly. His lips press on to mine eagerly; his lip ring is cold against my mouth. I let go of my open door handle and slide my fingers into his blonde hair.