🎀 2 🎀

"want another cup, mark?"

"yes, please." the teenager replied, handing his glass to yuta who was eager to ask the bartender to refill their drinks – the bartender was a student at their school, working nightshifts at the bar to earn money. his name was sicheng, and he had caught yuta's eye.

mark looked around the club, his eyes squinting at the amount of light that blinded him.

he wasn't specially fan of those kind of places where you could barely see because of the dozens of artificial coloured lights turning around and changing to the beat of the deafeningly loud music that prevented you to hear whatever your friends were saying.

but coming there once in a while was cool, mostly since mark wasn't the flirty type, and that this was the only place he felt good while dancing with girls – surely because most of them were too drunk to see how awkward he was.

"have you found yourself a girl yet?" jaehyun asked – while screaming, because otherwise, mark wouldn't be able to hear him.

"for tonight? or in general?" mark questioned.

"both."

"no, and no." mark shrugged.

"i am tempted to ask you if you found a boy, but all the hot boys are in gay bars, so not here." jaehyun sighed.

"i'd prefer a girl for tonight."

mark was bisexual.

in fact, he used to define himself as heterosexual, closing his eyes on the fact he could find boys attractive and develop feelings for them.

actually, this seemed to be the case of their whole group of friends. but then, johnny and ten declared that they had been dating for a few weeks, and all of the boys in the group started questioning their own sexuality or voicing out that they also had preferences for men.

this conversation had happened more than a year ago, and since that day, lots of things had happened. doyoung had found himself a boyfriend, an older guy named taeil that he had met at a concert, jungwoo admitted he had a crush on a boy of mark's class, and mark had told them he did like boys as well, but to that day, he had never had feelings for one.

"mark, your drink!" yuta declared, handing mark the cup filled with an alcoholic brewage.

"thanks." mark smiled, taking a sip of the liquid and burning his throat for a few seconds.

"oh, taeyong found someone." yuta continued, looking at the dancefloor, where taeyong was dancing, his body glued to a girl wearing way-too-revealing clothes.

"yeah." jaehyun said simply, chugging down his own glass of alcohol.

in their group of friends, taeyong was the only one who didn't like boys. at least, he had never said he could like them.

this pained jaehyun a lot, because he had been head over heels for taeyong for a year now, and the older only paid attention to women.

"come on, he's just playing. they'll stop dancing in a minute." yuta said, patting jaehyun's shoulder as the boy was glaring hard at the poor woman who was dancing with his crush.

"well..." mark dragged the word as the woman dancing with taeyong had turned around to face him.

"they probably need to talk about..."

yuta stopped talking halfway as taeyong leaned forwards, gluing their mouths together in a sloppy wet kiss, never breaking their intimate dancing.