🎀 28 🎀

only two chapters left... <3

"hello lovebirds!" a loud annoying voice disturbed mark and donghyuck's peaceful walk on their way to school.

"oh, hi guys!" donghyuck replied with a beaming smile, waving his hand at johnny and ten.

mark and donghyuck crossed the road hand in hand and walked to their friends.

"so... i see you've taken your relationship to the next level..." johnny said, wiggling his brows at mark and donghyuck's intertwined fingers.

"yes, we did." mark nodded, looking lovingly at donghyuck as he wrapped an arm around the boy's waist, making donghyuck lean into his touch.

"how cute..." ten cooed. "johnny, can we be like them again?" he asked, looking up at his giant boyfriend and placing his chin on johnny's sternum. "i love how the first days of relationship are all pink, and heart, and just... aww... everything is so cute, and live goes so well..."

"aren't we still like that?" johnny raised a brow, his arms wrapping around ten's slim figure and holding him close.

"oh, silly me..." ten giggled. "yes, we are." he added, going onto his tippy-toes for his and johnny's lips to meet.

"ew! no public display of affection here, please!" another voice came disturbing the romantic kiss ten and johnny were sharing.

"fuck off doyoung!" ten growled when he detached his lips from johnny's.

"calm down, tiger..." johnny whispered in the crook of his neck, tickling ten.

"okay, okay, okay!" ten giggled as he squirmed into johnny's hold. "now stop! no!"

"these two are like an old married couple, i swear..." taeil stated while looking at ten and johnny's bickering.

"i mean, they are the oldest couple among us." mark explained.

"yeah, t- "

"hi, hello, bitches!"

the sudden interjection caught the attention of ten, johnny, taeil, doyoung, mark and donghyuck. the six of them turned their heads simultaneously to look at the two other males that had just appeared, one of them being their friend, and the other being- sicheng?!

"is that sicheng?!" mark asked, bewildered by the sight of the bartender being glued to yuta.

"who else do you want him to be?" yuta rolled his eyes to the back of his hand.

"hello..." the chinese male waved his hand shyly to greet the boys.

"awwwww!" ten exclaimed, approaching the boy. "he's so cute!!"

"yeah, well, back off." yuta pushed ten's shoulder and made the thai male fall backwards into johnny's embrace. "he's mine. so, no touchy touchy." the japanese male added pecking sicheng's cheek multiple times to show that sicheng was his.

"yeah, well, no touchy touchy you too." doyoung snorted when he saw yuta's hands dangerously lowering on sicheng's back and almost reaching his butt. "we're at school."

"no fun." yuta's hand slipped upwards again, as sicheng's cheeks coloured red.

"well, well, well..." johnny smirked. "look who's there..."