🎀 24 🎀

yuta stumbled across the club, passing by dozens of dancing people as he headed to the bar.

not only was he thirsty, but he also intended to make a move to celebrate this 'end of break' in an appropriate way.

"what do you need?" the bartender asked, leaning over the bar to hear yuta's answer better – the music inside the club was too loud to communicate properly.

"where is sicheng?" yuta questioned, looking around the bar at the two other people serving drinks, noticing that none of them was sicheng.

"sicheng? his shift ended 10 minutes ago." the bartender replied. "now move if you're not going to order anything. people are waiting to be served."

yuta sighed, utterly saddened by the fact his crush had left the bar. he was sure that sicheng was supposed to work until 4... how could his shift have been shortened of three hours?

"i'd like something strong..." yuta told his head lowering.

"great." the bartender turned around to prepare yuta's drink.

"18,000 won." the bartender stated.

yuta fished his wallet inside his pocket, ready to pay the bill, however, someone else placed 20,000 won on the bar, just next to his drink.

"keep the change. the cocktail is on me." a melodious voice spoke, making yuta turn his head to look at the stranger.

needless to say, yuta was completely flabbergasted to see sicheng standing in front of him with a devilish smile. the boy had traded his bar uniform for tight leather pants and a sleeveless shirt, highlighting his curves nicely.

"don't you think you checked me out enough for the night?" sicheng chuckled, taking yuta's glass and having a sip of the alcoholic liquid.

"y-you just got there..." yuta let out, his eyes not wanting to believe this was real – he was seriously starting to imagine that the man in front of him wasn't sicheng, but his mind was imagining things because of the alcohol in his system.

"don't think i didn't notice you staring at me all night during my shift... and every other time you come to the club too. and every day at school... huh? yuta?"

yuta flushed beet red, but this got unnoticed thanks to the coloured lighting of the club. "y-you know my name...?" he asked, perplexed.

"it seems like i do. do you know mine too?" the chinese male asked, approaching yuta.

"sicheng..." the red-headed whispered, making the other boy smile again.

"great. so, are you going to watch me chugging down your drink all night, or are you going to invite me to dance?" sicheng continued, taking another sip of yuta's drink.

"you want to dance...? w-with me?" yuta blinked a few times, still not believing what was happening to him.

sicheng sighed. "that will do." he told before finishing the whole glass in one gulp and taking yuta's hand in his as he dragged the boy towards the dancefloor.

once in the middle of the dancing crowd, sicheng let his body being overpowered by the music surrounding them. his hips swayed gracefully from left to right as his arms rose in the air to add some more movement to his dance steps.

in front of him, yuta was a bit stiff, still not over the fact that the dong sicheng had come to him.

"why did you come to me?" yuta asked, stopping to dance.