🎀 16 🎀

donghyuck stretched his arms up in the air as soon as he transformed into his human form. being a doll wasn't always comfortable, and if he stayed too long in his doll form, he could get cramps.

the beautiful boy looked at the alarm clock sitting on maria's bedside table, reading 4:10pm.

maria had left with her mother and jaesun to go to the park and just spend some quality time together, so this meant mark was there alone with him. and mark and him being alone together meant some even more quality time.

"mark!" donghyuck exclaimed, closing maria's bedroom door behind him.

the doll boy heard some noise coming from the bathroom, making him smile at the simple thought he'll be able to see mark soon. he had recently been so eager to see the older boy.

"mark!" he spoke again, now leaning on the bathroom door.

the door unlocked in a click, and it was opened just when donghyuck backed away.

however, mark wasn't the one to come out, but instead, a younger brunet did, staring at donghyuck confusedly.

"h-huh..." donghyuck let out, frozen on his spot as he stared blankly at the unknown boy.

just when he was starting to think about running away, the door of mark's room opened, and mark got out, looking quite stressed.

"donghyuck!" he breathed out, his eyes looking at both males.

"m-mark..." donghyuck gave his friend a sheepish smile, waving his hand nervously.

"i-i told you i was in my room. not in the bathroom." mark told, lying with ease to cover donghyuck.

"yeah..." donghyuck answered while scratching the back of his head.

"well, at least you met sungchan." mark did a head motion towards the younger boy. "he's the son of my mother's new boyfriend. sungchan, this is donghyuck. he's my..." mark paused, his eyes searching for comfort in donghyuck's ones. "my friend..." he finally finished, hating how the word 'friends' sounded to describe both of them.

"hello..." donghyuck smiled shyly, now looking at sungchan.

"hi, nice to meet you." sungchan answered, his lips curving up at donghyuck's cuteness.

"sorry sungchan, hyuckie tends to forget what i tell him..." mark stared at donghyuck, making him understand that he should come to mark.

"it's okay, don't worry. things like those happen sometimes. and no one was hurt, so it's cool, really."sungchan explained, his eyes never leaving donghyuck to reassure him.

"well, we're off to my room." mark declared as donghyuck walked to his side. "if you need anything don't be afraid to knock, okay?" he continued, now looking at sungchan.

"sure." sungchan nodded. "have fun."

"you too."

with that being said, mark pulled donghyuck inside his bedroom and closed the door once both of them were inside.

mark's eyes wasted to time to find donghyuck's and to stare at them intensely. on his side, donghyuck wanted the ground to swallow him as he lowered his head in both shyness and awkwardness.

"donghyuck, you could have been busted there." mark told sternly, his arms crossed over his chest.

"i'm sorry..." donghyuck replied in a timid voice.