Chapter 2

As it was the weekend and a long week of school, I have my part time job and that is working in a candy store! What's best about working here is it's near my place, it's close to school, pay's me good money and I get a pretty great discount on the candy! As I was working I hear the door bell, I give my best smile and greet the person who came in "Welcome!" 

- "Well someone's exited to see me~." All I needed was to hear his voice a knew it was the Jackass Gaius. 

- "Well don't give me that expression Bubbles~, sooo when did you start working here cause this is my favorite candy shop and I never saw a beauty like you here." Gaius was saying 

- "Well I have been working here for a year now and my work shifts were all over the place so I got weird hours sometimes. So I think the reason why we never saw each other was because of my ridiculous hours." I reply to his question

- "Well then I'll go grab my stuff. Oh and I'll be coming back so don't worry Bubbles~" 'god he can be such a Jackass sometimes' I mentally slap my forehead. 

After about 5 minutes Gaius grabbed a good chunk of the candy in the store, 'I'm gonna need to stock up the shelf's after this. Whyyyyy.' I think while Gaius is paying for the butt load of candy. 

- "Hey what are your work hours then? Cause you said you keep getting odd hours." Gaius asked 

- "Oh! Right now I think my hours are going to stay put, but my hours are about 6pm - 9pm or week days and the weekend I only work on Saturdays and my work hours on that day is 9am - 10am." I reply curious why Jackass wanted to know, hoping it's not something creepy. 

- "Well then I'll just stop by at those hours to hang with ya! Cause the reason why I like this place so much is because there's not a lot of people who come here so it's quite quiet and and this place is stocked with candy with different flavor for each kind!" Gaius was just gushing about why he loved coming to this place, he looked like a kid and a dork for saying all of this but he was happy man that smile is back, the one that could make me fall for him if only he wasn't such a jackass. 

-"Heyyyyyy! You there? Earth to (y/n)! Woo hoo!" Gaius was trying to get my attention while moving his hand in front of my face, I snap out of me being in my head to see him smirk again 'Oh no. Nothing goes well with that smirk on.' I thought clearly not wanting to deal with this knucklehead. 

-"Hey, were you pacing out because of me, Bubbles~? Are you falling for good ol' me?" Gaius said at me 'There it is his flirting. Gosh why does he do this to me?' 

-"No. just leave all ready you got what you wanted so why are you sticking around?" I ask him clearly annoyed 

-"Oh. I just wanted to be with a gal like you, Bubbles~. But since you want me to leave so badly I'll go. See ya Bubbles~. Maybe I'll find ya at the library tomorrow to give you more help." as Gaius is talking he walks away and goes to the door and leaves. 'Finally peace and quiet but- it was kind of nice having him here." 

~{Time skip!}~ :D

Me and a small part of the Shepperd's were working on school work in the library, Gaius comes in and waves at me. "Hey Bubbl-" 

-"STOP WHERE YOU ARE OR THINGS WILL GET MESSY NUMBER BRAIN!" I hear Vaike yell 

-"Stand down Vaike, but I am also wondering why you are here, its the engineering class time period where we get to go to the library." Chrom says confused why a Technology student of our school is on engineering hours of the library. 

-"Wait guys he's good and he's not here to fight. He's...He's my friend. Also supper knowledgeable with engineering and helped me with homework, he could be useful if he came to our side of school." I say before anything else could happen and wanting the Shepperd's to see him as an ally and not really a foe.

 -"Wow Bubbles, you just friend zoned me." I hear Gaius say while acting hurt. 

-"Well our friend here said that you have a good knowledge with engineering, is that true?" I hear Chrom say sounding like the leader he is 

-"Yeah." Gaius responds to Chrom 

-"Yet you run with the Technology class? You could be a great ally here with your knowledge about engineering and the more the merrier" Chrom said really wanting to have another ally in our team knowing Gaius would be great help 

-"Yeah, to be honest with ya Blue, I would love to join ya group but parents is al I can say. But if you can sweeten up the deal I'll join ya." not knowing what Gaius meant by sweetening the deal Chrom reply's 

-"You want money? *Sigh*...Fine you scoundrel. Let me just-oops." while Chrom was trying to get his money he dropped a satchel 

-"Looks like you dropped something. What's in the satchel, hmm?" while Gaius was picking up the satchel Chrom replied 

-"Nothing-candies from my little sister. I'm sure you-" 

-" 'Candies'? As in, sugar candies?" Gaius was intrigued by hearing the single word 'candy' knowing him he meant sweeten it up the deal meant candy and sugar. 

-"Well...yes, I assume they'd be sweet? But-"

- "IT'S A DEAL!" Gaius was exited to have free candy and a bag full of them. 

-"...You'll change your classes and upset your parents for us, if I give you...a bag of candy?" Chrom was confused with Gaius's actions and surprised he would do all of that for a bag of candy 

-"Well I did say 'sweeten the deal,' didn't I? Don't get me wrong, I'll take the money, too. later. Unless you've got more of these. ...HAVE YOU GOT MORE OF THESE!?" Gaius had candy shaped eyes (Like in anime :D) 

-"Um...I'll ask Lissa.". Gaius was happy to be able to join the class he wanted to join in the first place, get candy plus money out of it and maybe something else at the same time. (If you know what I mean-*cough, cough* please forget that and continue on with the story! :D )

 (If you know what I mean-*cough, cough* please forget that and continue on with the story! :D )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading chapter two! I hope you have enjoyed it! Now I hope you have an amazing day, morning, afternoon, or night!

-Rin :D