Chapter 7

As we got our group whole once again we started doing our engineering activities. I will be honest it was a blast. Gaius making funny jokes along the way + flirting as always, Lisa kind of made us lost at one point because she was reading the map wrong and Sully being the badass that she is. We were doing our activities which were fun to do, later we had lunch and met with the rest of our groups. My group sat with the Shepherds, well I mean we are apart of it... Later on we kind of made a tiny bity food fight with the others, but when the teachers caught us we had to stop, sadly...  While eating with everyone we just laugh through whole lunch an made fun of each other. After we finished eating our lunch, it was time to do our second part of the day full of activities. 

But along the day Gaius felt slightly distant. I was so confused on why he was so distant. Maybe it was because he wanted to spend time with other people? I mean we're all ways hanging out with each other so a small break is fine but it just felt wrong for some reason. Did I say something wrong? Did I do something wrong? I mean we did fix things up from last time when I accused him for stealing my (precious item) but it was actually a cat. Was it that? Or maybe it was something else? Like maybe he heard a rumor or something? Arg! Am I thinking to much into this!? You know what maybe if I talk to him about this I could understand better? You know what I'm going to do that! This isn't a romance manga where the guy and girl don't communicate! I can do this! I'll go talk to him after we eat supper and have the afternoon as free time!

~{Time skip!}~

It was 5:52 pm and I was approaching Gaius's room to go talk to him, but when I arrived I just saw his roommate.

-"Hey Lon'qu! Have you seen Gaius? Or did he say anything to you on where he is?" I asked hoping that maybe he'll know where Gaius would be.

-"Hello (y/n). Sadly no. I have not seen or heard about Gaius today. Sorry." 

-"That's okay Lon'qu, thanks anyway." I sigh in defeat. As I start to walk away Lon'qu says something that catches me.

-"But I do have a slight guess on where he could be." I stop in my tracks and look at him, waiting for his response.

-"It's only a guess, so I'm not sure but he was complaining early on that he was out of candy and should refuel soon. Plus there is a few vending machines not too far from here. I'm guessing he could be there but I could be wrong." I open my eyes wide 'How could I have not thought of that earlier!?' I facepalmed. Lon'qu looked surprised by my actions not expecting me to do that.

-"Thank you so much! How could I have not thought of that earlier!? I'll go look there, thanks again Lon'qu!" I start to go to the destination knowing where Lon'qu was talking about we walked past there when we we're getting to our activities earlier this morning and I did see Gaius eyeing the vending machines, but we we're short on time because we we're lost because of Lisa, so he never got to go get anything at that time!

I was almost there and it was starting to get darker and darker. So I rushed faster so I could have some spare time to look to other places if he isn't there or have a little bit more time to talk with him. Then I saw him. Alone getting his candy. But he looked as if something was troubling him. 

-"GAIUS!!...*Huff huff*...I've...been looking...*wheeze*...for you..." Gaius looked stunned at me as if he was a deer in head lights.

-"ArE yOu OkAy!?" Gaius looked concerned for me and was panicking, he was too chocked by my actions that he wasn't level headed.

-"I'm *wheeze* okay! Sorry, I just *wheeze* wanted to talk to you. *wheeze*" I say as I'm holding myself on my knees so I don't fall over and so I can catch my breath.

-"Okay, but why did you want to talk to me, Bubbles?" Gaius says concerned on what I'm going to say.

-"Well it's just all day you were kind of distant towards me and well you weren't yourself today. I was wondering if I did anything bad. If so I am so sorry!" I respond able to catch my breath.

-"Oh, Sorry! You didn't do anything, it's just that I had something on my mind that kind of plagued me." Gaius says looking away. He was acting differently today and it was something on his mind? I wonder if I can help...

-"Hey, you don't have too but do you wanna talk about what's plaguing your mind right now? I just wanna help." He glanced at me wondering if he should tell me or shouldn't. Until he opens his mouth to respond...

-"Come here, Bubbles. I've got something to show you." I walk closer to him to see what he was going to show me

-"What is it? Did you make something?" I ask

-"Yep. This is what plagued my mind if I should do this or not. But... Here." He brings his hands up so I can open my hands to catch whatever is going to fall out of his hands.

-"Oh my goodness Gaius! What a beautiful ring!" I was surprised on how magnificent this ring was that I was holding in my hands. 

-"Really!? Phew! I'm glad that I didn't screw it up! You see, I was kind of hopin' you'd...wear it. You see, I made this for you." 

((969 Words) ,,0o0,, Sorry, let's continue with the story!)(Sorry, but I just realized it's the one ring to rule them all!)*hehe*

-"I...don't understand..." I was able to say, while feeling my blood rush to my face heating it up.

-"Well its...my way to say...I'm in love with you Bubbles..." I look at him surprised with the words that came out of his mouth and notice that his face is as red as a red lollypop.

-"Gods...you're serious, aren't you?"

-"Never been more serious than ever. (Y/n)...you're the sweetest gal I've ever met. And I love you. So...(y/n) will you be my girlfriend?" Gaius responds with confidence while still looking like a red lollypop

-"Gosh...Gaius, it's so unlike you to ask for something without offering something in return." 

-"Aw, come on, don't leave me hangin'! I'm seriously dyin' here!"

-"Sorry, I just couldn't help it! But I do love you, Gaius. I would be glad to be your girlfriend."

-"Gosh! I was so nervous that you would say no. But god, you have no idea how happy you made be Bubbles!"

-"One thing though; maybe stop calling me 'Bubbles'?"

-"Nope."

-"Alrighty then Jackass."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO!!! Sorry for the late chapter. I was very exhausted this week with a lot of things. But I got this chapter done! Aaaaand the confession scene is here! I had such a difficult time writing this chapter because I was laughing too hard and squealing like a school gorl. (I accidently wrote 'gorl' instead of 'girl' but I had to keep it!) 

But I had so much fun writing this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it! Enjoy the rest of your day!

-Rin :D