Chapter 3

Today was the official day where Gaius transferred to our section of the school. Gaius had brought and extra amount of candy with him today with how fast he was eating his candy because he was anxious with how things are going. Gaius has very happy that he joined our team but by doing that he other team was pissed and now being aggravated with our team and well wanted to fight us to a brawl but we declined. We went back to our usual days but with Gaius involved, so more time for him to spend time with me, meaning his flirting and just being annoying, but sometime he's super sweet like his candy and helps me whenever I need help. 

"Today students are going to do a group project and yes, you may choose your partner." the teacher said to our class and with some of us cheering and some not. All Gaius needed to do was come up to me and 

-"Hey Bubbles~, wanna partner up?" 'you know what why not eh?' I thought, 'I mean it's Gaius what could go wrong?' 

-"Sure, I'll partner up with you Jackass." I reply to his request. 

-"Sweet! Now let's start working." 

In the end of class we had finished about half of it and we we're on a roll, so Gaius proposed that we try to finish the work at his house since his parents work late. 

-"Hey since we're working together on this project, why not give me your phone number? Then I could text you my address." I type in my number and so does he and we part ways for our next class. 

~{Time skip!}~

I was taking the bus to get to Gaius's house since he lived a bit farther than walking distance from my house to his. I felt nervous I mean I've been to a guys house before but with other friends and family, but this time it felt different I was on my own and we're older too not kids. When I get to Gaius's house I check my phone to see if I went to the right house and some strangers house and I had noticed that Gaius had tried to text me. [Hey Bubbles~, my door is unlocked so you can come in!] 'What did he mean by that?' I thought, so I grab the doorknob and twist it to feel the door swing open. 'He was right, but what did he mean by that?' as I enter I yell "HEY GAIUS I'M IN YOU'RE HOUSE! IT'S ME (Y/N)!" so he knew I was here and waiting a reply. No response. With waiting I felt the sudden need to go to the bathroom so I look around to see a plaque saying bathroom, I swing the door open to see Gaius in the tub taking a bath and he had his eye's open wide not expecting his guest to open the bathroom door and see him half naked. I slam the door shut and run to another bathroom I could find.

Me and Gaius were in the living room with all our stuff ready to work on the project but we weren't working. We were to shocked on what happen and well embarrassed. 

- "Gaius, I am SO sorry about earlier! I had no idea you were in the bath..." 

- "No worries. At least I was already in the tub by then, eh? Plus I did not think you would come this early, I thought you would've taken about another hour to come here. Er, but I do want to mention that I'm usually in much better shape. With the stress with the class switching and upsetting my parents, I've been eatin' more sweets then usual. Usually I'm a real piece of eye candy. Belly like a washboard, glutes like a lumberja-" 

- I interrupt Gaius "Okay, then! That's quite enough. I believe you...er, but I did notice something else, and...it has me a little worried." 

- "WHAT!? You saw THAT!? Gods, how embarrassing...It's just...uh...some poison oak I got into the other day, I swe-" 

- "I'm talking about the scar on your arm, it looks like it hurt a lot. Plus it looks pretty large too." I say while interrupting Gaius again. 

- "Oh, that? Yeah, I got caught once doing a favor for a mate. Paid the price. But, uh, I'd appreciate it if you kept that little nugget under your hat, Bubbles." Gaius really wanted that to be a secret and I understood not everything is something you want to share with other people, 

-"Alright then don't worry. I won't tell any-" now it was my time to be interrupted. 

-"You'll tell everyone, you say? So it's to be blackmail, it it? Fine then. I can understand taking an opportunity to line your pockets. You can have my portion of lunch tomorrow, okay? Will that slake your greed for now!?"

-"Er, one helping of lunch is already more than enough, thanks. Also. I'm not blackma-" interrupted again I guess I deserve this.

-"You drive a hard bargain, Bubbles! Very well, Take this custard pie!"

-"...No, thank you. I'm not-" well you know the drill, I got interrupted again a third time.

-"If you are looking for ransom, I can assure you I don't have any money at the moment. But what I do have are a very particular set of honey cakes..."

-"Look, I don't want any treats from you, all right!? I'll keep your blasted secret!" I yell frustrated on why he isn't listening to me and understanding that I'm going to keep his bloody secret!

-"Whoa, easy there, Bubbles!"

-"let's just work on our project." I sigh exhausted with everything that's had happened today. So in the end we were able to finish our project with what we had left in us and I bid Gaius goodbye.

~{Time skip!}~

The next day was the weekend so I was working in the morning and like Gaius said last time he would come almost every time I'm on my shift to get his candy, flirt with me, try to 'convince' me to not tell his secret when many times I've told him I would, and many more. But today was different.

-"BUBBLES! WE NEED TO PLAY THIS!" Gaius says as he was barging in the store, showing me a board game called 'Candy Land' ( :D see what I did there. *hehehe*)

-" 'Candy land?' that's what you wanna play?" I ask, seeing this game in his hands I'm not surprised and plus we're playing Candy land in a candy store how more convenient can you get?.

-"YES, you and me and if I win you won't tell my secret!" still on that mission on not getting me to tell his secret when I said wouldn't.

-"All right then but I will warn you I am the master of this game." being proud of something stupid as this, is kind of funny.

~{2 hours later}~

-"ARG!!! HOW DO YOU KEEP WINNING!?" Gaius has tried challenging me at this game for two hours now and he has tried about 22 times now.

-"Well I'm just that good!" I reply evil laughing at the same time

-"One more! I'm sure this time I'm gonna beat you!"

-"Just give up...you asked for another one last game. Plus we been at this game for two hours why don't we take a break and you can go get your candy."

-"Fine..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter three is out! Woo Hoo! I'm super happy that you guys are still reading this! I'm having so much fun writing this and I hope you are too! 

-Rin :D