Chapter 5

I was working in the candy shop again today and of course our friendly neighborhood sugar boy came in to hog all the candy again. 

-"Hey there, Bubbles!" Gaius says with 'the smirk' as always.

-"Hey there knucklehead, are you here to eat all the candy again?" thinking he would agree to buy almost half of the candy of the store AGAIN.

-"Not really I think I found something even sweeter than all the candy in this store." I have no words for this except...

-"What...*oh boy*what are you talking about Gaius?" 

-"You of course Bubbles!" Gaius says winking at me.

-"This is got to be one of your worst...never mind all of your pick up lines are ridiculous and the worst, but they could work on somebody." already regretting the last part of my sentence and knowing Gaius for a while now he's gonna make it worst...

-"Ooh. Are my pick up lines good enough to get you to fall in love with me~?" yup there it is. *sigh* what have I come too. why must I love this dumbass?

-"No. And I have noticed that sometimes I see you steeling some of our stuff at school. What's up with that?" I ask knowing him he is a bit of a thief although he never steels from the store.

-"Oh that! Well you see...some times I need something and you guys the Shepperd's usually have what I'm looking for, but I always put it back 'cause I'm done using it...unless its candy." 

-"Then why don't you ask? It would be easier, no? Plus the person would know and would probably be willing to give it to you to borrow, instead them catching you with they belongings and getting mad." 

-"True true. That would be better anyway... Alright Il do that. Thanks Bubbles!" After my conversation with Gaius and him only getting three chocolate bars with a candy bag 'which was odd', Gaius leaves the store. 

~{Time skip!}~

It was Wednesday and we got news that we are going on a trip! We we're going to an two week "vacation" to a beach that shows us also engineers and much more to know so more like learning more stuff of engineering but with a fun twist to it. 

-"YESSS!" everyone cheered in our class it was both classes of our grade that was going on this trip and we are all comrades so we were stocked with the news. 

With each day we are going to go around the area and do about two to three activities each day following up to doing two full weeks but the weekends are not include, the school was nice enough for us to just have fun on the weekends and giving a rest to the teachers. 

The school has also rented a small hotel for us to be in the upper floor had the girls and the lower was the guys. And as I said at the beginning there was the beach that was right beside the small hotel. 

We had to group up for this trip because there will be about 10 groups in total so each class has 5 groups, and each group has 4 people so 20 people for each class which is decent to a normal class. (For me my school is pretty small and my other school as well, so my classes was always about two classes for that grade and was around 20 kids. Sorry if numbers are off for you guys :'). ) 

We all scrambled for figuring out our groups for the trip and mine was Me, Gaius, Lissa, and Sully. 'Gaius just wanted to be with me, because he does not know a lot of people and just wants to hang with me or just wants to annoy me all trip and Lissa wanted to be with her friends and apparently I'm am one of them cause the others area year older than us, because I'm sure that if they were in the same year as us Lissa would be with her brother Chrom, Fredric, and Maribelle. As well for Sully well we are close friends and we get along with each other very well, and we like to roast Virion (hehe. But he is a good guy though, not trying to put him down.). 

As we arrived to the area for our school trip we all got our luggage and went to unpack in our shared rooms. I was with Sully for our rooms so it was nice to have someone different around me but not for long though. As we finished packing we had a little bit of time before we got down to go eat supper, so we just talked, laughed, joked, and roasted Virion. 

Then we went down stairs and ate, but as we came back for more free time Sully needed to go to the bathroom so I went to my room alone and saw Gaius checking my shared room with sully thinking that what Gaius was doing was kinda creepy as if he was trying to hide something but as he saw me he ran and said.

-"Hey, Bubbles! I was looking for ya! We didn't talk at all today and I was lonely without ya, Bubbles!" Gaius says pouting 

-"Yeah, yeah. Well I did kind of missed you're antics. But how are you? things ok with your roomie? Because you can annoy him instead." I reply

-"Yeah we're good, but it's not you. You're a lot more fun to be with and well I enjoy your company more then any person I've met really." he says to me with a tiny tiny bit of a blush embarrassed of what he was saying to me while looking away and rubbing the bac of his neck.

We chatted for a very short while because Sully came and well shooed Gaius away and we went inside to go in our pajamas! But as I was finished getting ready in my Pj's I noticed that my (a precious item you have or you can have the ring of Mordor 'The One Ring' and say my precious like Smeagol {hehe. LOTR fan}) was missing!?

-"MY PRECIOUS!" I yelled (I'm sorry I had too :D)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there fellow reader! Thank you for reading this far! I had a difficult time doing this chapter because as you probably noticed that I have been using the social links that you do in game but we're already at link A and I kind of don't want to make (y/n)/ you~ be with Gaius yet. So I looked and found another link that I could use and put it with the one with the MC in the game. 

Another matter is that with Covid 19 I have been on online classes but now I'm going back in person so updating might be a little more delayed. I am very sorry, but Il try my best!

Yes, I am a huge fan of LOTR and the Hobbit and i just like having weird jokes about Smeagol. I am very sorry if you don't like them, I just wanted to have a little bit of fun that's all.

-Rin :D