Chapter 9 (part 2!)

~{Your point of view}~

-"Gaius! Look out!" I yells, pushing Gaius out of the way from a water balloon.

-"Thanks Bubbles! You pushed me out of the way just in time." 

-" 'Just in time'!? That water balloon could have hit you! Even though you haven't been hit before. But what I you get hit even more and then get eliminated! Then you would definitely get the wrath of our teacher! So please put those seashells away for the time being and take this a bit more seriously!" I say in frustration.

-"What, you're saying that I'm not taking my fighting seriously now?" 

-"Yes! I know this is all ridiculous and all but you need to take this seriously as some people might get pissed at you if you mess up!"

-"Aw, are you worried about me, Bubbles?" 

-"Yes! I care about but please put your head in the game!"

-"Alright, alright."

~{Third person's view}~

With that, you and Gaius decided to team up together and actually take this silly game seriously. You were the winning team, and everyone cheered. Even the teacher congratulated you all. 

Since you guys are still on the vacation, you guys were all having fun playing games and such, you even did some all-nighters which killed you in the end. You were having a blast. But alas, things must end one way or another and today was the last day of the vacation as you were going to leave tomorrow. 

Since it was the last day, everyone decided to celebrate the last day as a giant party. You did have fun at the start but then you noticed that you haven't ben able to find Gaius all party long. It did take you while to find him as you did ask some of the others to look for him. 

Where Gaius was hiding was outside, looking at the night sky by his lonesome.

-"Hey Gaius, what are you doing here outside? There's still a party inside."

-"I know. But I would like to just stay outside here in silence for little longer."

-"Okay. Would you like me to stay?" you lean on the fence.

-"Always."

-"Is everything okay? It's not like you to want to be out here all alone." You say in worry.

-"I was just thinking at just how grateful with how I am with you. I mean why would you want to be with me? I've been wondering that for a while."

-"*Chuckle* Why would you think that, you oaf? C'mon dance with me." you say, grabbing his hand and leading him to just softly dance together.

-"You do know that I'll always be with you right, Gaius?" Now it was his turn to chuckle a bit.

-"I know. Thank you." Gaius says softly, and slowly dancing with you was well, in silence under the night sky.

-The end-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there! And holy- I took months to finish this story and chapter!? Yeesh... Okay so that's really on my part, I have been busy of course, but I have also been in a slump of writers block. Which sucked and I have been busy with other projects that are also some stories.

I just really want to thank you on joining on this adventure of a story this was. I had a lot of fun writing this and I also learned a lot. I'm trying to get better with my writing, so this was big help for me. Thank you for reading!

-Rin :D