Chapter 8 (part 1!)

Hello! I am not one to write 'Author notes' at the top of the story but I just wanna say a few things! This is kind of extra for the story and you would kind of know what gonna happen with the picture at the top (If you can't see the picture up top that's okay! I Gaius in a bathing suit...that's it. I'll leave your imagination flow with...uh...pictures and stuff...hehe ;D)

Sooo yeah...this is a beach chapter! I'll be using the Sumer scramble DLC from the game for this part! Small heads up or reminder, your two weeks 'vacation' was near the beach so I kind of had this planed in mind hehe.

Okay so I put all of this in word cause I wanted to save this on another platform and I checked that this story is 25 pages long! (without the Authors comments and without chapter 8!) I did not think that this story would go that long!

Well that's it! Let's go on with the reading! I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the weekend! So for us students we can have the weekend off and so can the teachers as well cause they work their butt off. So the Shepherds decided to go to play at beach! We had to head out at 10:45 am sharp! As Fredric told us. Me and Sully finished eating and went to our rooms to get changed into our bathing suits.

As the news about me and Gaius now a couple, the Shepherds kind of teased us about it but knew that someday something would happen between us both.

As me and Sully finished getting ready we head out to the beach. I look at the time and...10:15 am...we were early and no one was on the beach.

-"Sweet! We get to pick the first spot to lay our stuff down!" I say to Sully

-"*Chuckle* Yes its nice being able to choose what spot we want and not getting cramped with a lot of people." Sully responds

We choose a spot that's near the forest but closer to the water. It was nice. The cold breeze against my skin, the smell of salty water with the rustling sound of the trees near me. I set down two folding chairs with a parasol between the two chairs for shade, while Sully is putting up a tent super neatly so the two of you can have some privacy when you two need it and so your stuff doesn't get sand inside. As we prepared our stuff some people started to show up like Cordelia, Sthal, Sumia, Lon'qu, plus two or three strangers as well. After we we're finally done putting our stuff together and putting sunscreen, I look at the time and it was 10:45 am everybody started to come to the beach. That's also when I saw sexy sugar man- I mean Gaius coming to the beach. (I am sorry but not sorry. :D)

When Gaius was walking towards Lon'qu to set down his stuff with him he notices me and we made eye contact.
(👀 oooh... sorry on with the story)
I get flustered because he caught me staring at him, so I look away but I could just feel him smirk on who he caught red handed. When I looked back I saw him walking towards me! I for some reason feel like panicking, when I truly have nothing to panic about...what do I do though?! I look around myself seeing what I could do with myself when the one and only sugar boy arrives.

-"Hey Gaius..."I say when he finally approaches me.

-"Hey, Bubbles~ How you doin'?" Gaius said that while looking up and down at me, checking me out. (If you get this reference...thank you! If not it's from Friends its Joey's popular line.)

-"I-"

-"Get outa here Chuckles, Me and (Y/N) are busy right now." Sully says as she interrupts me

-"Oh really? Well then I guess what I wanted to do with Bubbles will have to wait." Gaius says while smirking and walking away.