˗ 𝑓𝜎𝜇𝑟ˏ ˋ 𝑇𝐻𝛴 𝑉𝛥𝐿𝛴𝑇 𝑇𝛤𝐼𝛳 ˎˊ ˗

⍣ ೋ

⍣ ೋ

📍SAN FRANCISCO

A fancy car pulled up the front of the Fairmont hotel where three valets were standing by. The man from the car hurled the keys at Shaun, who caught them easily.

"Hello sir," he greeted the man, "Welcome to Fairmont," he trailed off when the man merely acknowledged him.

Katy, who was standing with Y/N, stuffed the tab in her hand into the H/C-haired woman's hands as she gasped at the deluxe car in awe.

"Katy!" Y/N struggled to balance both her own and Katy's tablets as she wasn't informed of being passed it.

"I'm driving," Katy informed the two, snatching the keys from Shaun and heading to the driver's seat.

"No, you're not—" Shaun spluttered, "Katy!"

"Katy, get back here!"

Y/N and Shaun tried to stop her, but she had already got behind the wheel and tapped down the lock of the door.

Shaun sighed, resting his palms on the edge of the car's window, "Please get out of the car,"

But she didn't do as told and twisted the key, making the engine roar, "Oh my god," she grinned at them.

"Get out," Y/N rested her elbow on the edge of the window beside Shaun's palm.

"You two get in," Katy insisted.

"Look," Shaun chuckled at her excitement, "If anything happens to this car, we three are gonna be jobless and in debt for the rest of our lives."

"Oh, come on, nothing's gonna happen to this car," she replied, "I'm Asian Jeff Gordon,"

"Who's that?" Y/N frowned in confusion.

"Most career wins in all of NASCAR history?"

Shaun tapped his hands on the car, "Please get out of the car."

"Shaun, Y/N, we three have been friends for 10 years, okay? You guys know I'm not an idiot,"

"Lemme rephrase that for you," Y/N shook her head, "I've been your friend for 10 years and I know that you're an idiot."

Katy's jaw dropped at her comment, making Shaun chuckle, "Come on, you guys! Please, get in. I'll go slow," she added.

Ten minutes later, Katy was recklessly spinning the steering wheel as the car tore through the road. Loud music was blaring through the speakers of the vehicle.

She seemed to be the only one enjoying herself; Shaun was in the passenger seat, absolutely terrified as Y/N sat in the back seat, getting thrown from one end to another.

"Katy, watch the—" Shaun managed to warn, pointing at the parked cars, which Katy missed narrowly by mere centimeters.

The tires screeched as the car skidded on the road as it turned and continued to navigate through the road impulsively.