˗ 𝑠𝜄𝜘ˏ ˋ 𝛤𝛥𝑍𝛳𝛤𝐹𝐼𝑆𝑇 & 𝐶𝛳. ˎˊ ˗

⍣ ೋ

⍣ ೋ

Y/N, Katy, and Shaun were all seated side by side in a bus as the latter sat beside the two women.

"Look. Look at that," Katy nudged both her best friends, "Look at that girl," she nodded at the women seated across from them, "She's writing a research paper on a bus."

"So?" Shaun questioned.

"That is exactly the daughter my mom wishes came out of her vagina," Katy stated loud enough that the mentioned woman looked over her shoulder in concern.

"I'm sorry about her," Shaun apologized, as Y/N stifled her laugh.

A man walked by and came to a front in front of the trio, looking from Y/N to Shaun with a look of recognition.

"How's it goin'?" Shaun asked when the man stared him down intensely.

"Give me the pendant and the fang," he spared a glance at a clueless Katy, "And no one gets hurt,"

"Do you two know this guy?" Katy asked when the two gazed at him skeptically.

Shaun shook his head at her in reply, "I don't know what you're talking about, dude."

"I'm sorry, what?" Y/N frowned at the stranger.

The man reached to grab Shaun's pendant suddenly, making him rise from his seat, "Hey! Get off of me!" The man pushed Shaun back and two other men grabbed him, holding him in place.

"Whoa," Katy gasped, standing up as well.

Y/N took a step back when another man reached to grab her arm and got pinned to a pole behind her by another couple of men.

"What is wrong with you, asshole?" Katy snapped at them for how they were treating Shaun and Y/N, not knowing what was really happening or how this all started.

"We don't want any trouble," Shaun spoke for both himself and Y/N, who only nodded in agreement.

"Then give me the pendant and the fang!" the man retaliated.

"You have the wrong people!" Katy continued, "Does it look like they can fight? Come on, bro!"

The man pushed her back roughly, knocking her back into the seats behind her.

Shaun put on a stern face and pushed the two guys off of him, quickly acting to fight back. He rushed forward, punching the man who had hurt Katy. The man was flung across the bus as Katy had her mouth agape in shock.

Y/N caught a man's wrist when he tried to reach for the fang that hung around her neck like a chain. Twisted it behind his back, she kicked him behind his leg. He fell to his knees and was forced to the ground when Y/N pinned her to the ground with her foot.