˗ 𝜏𝘩𝜄𝑟𝜏𝜀𝜀𝜋ˏ ˋ 𝛴𝑆𝐶𝛥𝑃𝛴 ˎˊ ˗

⍣ ೋ

⍣ ೋ

Xialing broke into the box that held all of the car keys, tossing the keys to Katy and taking the box away so that they had no access to their vehicles.

"Oh, my God. I kinda like this guy," Katy commented, looking at the BMW.

"Just head up that ramp and through the front gate. Should be a straight shot," Shang-Chi instructed, "Figure we got about 30 seconds until he—" he opened the passenger door to find Trevor and Morris sitting in the passenger seat.

"Do you mind? I get sick in the back. Carsick," Trevor explained simply.

Shang-Chi sighed before opening the door of the back seat for Y/N and got in after her.

Katy pulled the car out of its parking spot, driving it up the ramp until they had been cut off by a truck and some motorcycles at the far end of the tunnel

"God damn it." Katy sighed, switching the gear to put the car into reverse, and drove back down the ramp, escaping away from the Ten Rings who sped after, "Is there another exit?" she questioned Xialing.

"The other end of the garage. But we need a fingerprint to open it." Xialing replied as the car pulled back into the garage.

The men of the Ten Rings on motorcycles caught up with them and held up their weapons to attack them in the car.

"Incoming!" Shang-Chi warned as his window was smashed in by a man on a motorcycle and he covered Y/N from getting hurt.

"Shit!" Katy shouted as her window got smashed in too, but she managed to escape most of the shattered glass by moving away just in time.

Xialing climbed out of the window and pulled the man off the bike, jumping out fully onto the top of the car and kicking at another motorcyclist.

Shang-Chi reached out of his window and ducked as a man swung at him with an electro baton. He pulled the man off his bike and held him in a headlock before taking his weapon and throwing it into the wheel of the bike, causing it to flip over itself and send the driver flying. He pulled the man into the car and onto his lap as he kicked around violently.

Katy noticed the spikes that had been set up on the path, carefully drifting around the corner she managed to dodge them.

"What's happening back there?" Katy snapped as Shang-Chi fought to knock the man unconscious.

"Doing my best," Shang-Chi yelled back as he got hit in the face.

"Scan handprint for gate access,"

"Hurry up!" Katy urged.

"I'm trying!"

Y/N took off the man's helmet and hit him over the head with it, knocking him out instantly.

"Scan handprint for gate access,"

"Shaun!" Katy called out in panic.

Xialing took off the glove and Shang-Chi put the man's hand on the screen to scan.

"Access approved,"

He quickly pressed the man's thumb onto the screen after they had made it through to close the gate. The truck following behind had slammed into the gate that had been shut at the last moment.

Xialing pulled the man and dropped him outside as the car as they continued their way down the road.

∘₊✧──────────────────✧₊∘