5. Butterfly Effect

A/N: now this wouldn't be one of my fics without a chapter like this ;) (not edited and very choppy)

The butterfly effect is useless. It's just a simple label. In the moment, you don't realize it's happening. Maybe even after it's happened you wouldn't realize.

Do you really believe that a beautiful butterfly could cause such destruction?

Well.

It's a possibility.

But if that were true, the effect would never end, meaning that there is something after the hurricane.

And why should a simple butterfly be the blame, by the time that hurricane even arrives it has most likely died. The butterfly didn't know that it could hurt so much people.

Ok ok,, that sounds stupid, I know, but if you replace some words in what I just said it doesn't seem stupid anymore.

How could 2 people cause such pain to eachother?

They will never stop hurting eachother. Anytime they think it's over, there is something after all of the pain, after the hurricane.

At the time, nobody realizes what's happening, they are aware of a change but they choose to blame it on eachother.

But why should any of them have the blame but on them. They didn't know that they would become this.

But if they love eachother so much even after the hurricane.

Then maybe the butterfly is at fault

The butterfly is at fault for making them love eachother

A/n
I pulled this chapter out of my ass lol :)