23. Falling

-sals pov-
Tw: ED and Self harm :)))))))) oh and drug use lol :))))

I don't want to die...

Maybe I just want to feel a little pain. I smiled thinking about the feeling of a slim piece of metal crawling across my body, while crimson red liquid spills from my arm. I would eventually bleed out, that thought made me frown, I soon held my stomach tight, once again feeling hunger surge through my body.

I heard my phone ding, telling me I got a text. I looked over, opening my eyes, it was blurry.. the only thing I could see was a Lar...

I felt the light in my room dim, even though there wasn't any in the first place.

Darkness engulfed my body, my head falling onto my pillow. Not having a chance to see the person who texted me... even though there was only one person it could be...

My neglected stomach must finally be punishing me.. how nice of it.

Very nice.

____________________________

~Larry's pov~

Travis didn't say anything. Just looked at me blankly, taking the bag with white powder known as ecstasy with him. I've had my fair share of molly a few times... depletes your serotonin... he closed the front door,, opening the back door grabbing a duffel bag, appearing to be empty.I heard the door close, causing me to jump. I sighed and watched as he didn't do what I expected him to do. Instead of going inside the store, we went around to the back...

I looked to the back seats. They were a mess. Needles and empty bags everywhere,, I knew what they were for, I knew he had been on drugs. I've known since Highschool for fucks sake.

____________________________

Flashback to junior prom

"Damn travis, didn't expect you to come to prom" I said to the Blondie, walking into the bathroom. Travis had been facing the wall, not away from me, as if he had been hiding something.

"It prom dipshit, why wouldn't I." He said, slurring his words, i raised my eyebrow, sniffing the air. "Fuck, who's Smoking blunt in here?" I asked looking under the stalls to see if anyone was in here. I looked back to Travis, his back had still been turned. Nobody else had been in here.

I looked away from him, not getting an answer.

It took a minute but he finally spoke up, I heard his footsteps, signaling he must have turned around.

"I don't know asshole."

I turned back at him, he was now leaning against the wall, eyes closed, I looked down at his hands, noticing smoke near him. Upon looking at his hands, I saw the cause of the smell. My eyes widened. I could have never expected this from mr 'goody goody'.

"Fuck man,, why would you do that here?" I asked, slightly concerned. He lifted his head up, opening his eyes, his extremely red eyes. "He would beat my ass if I did it at home again dumbfuck" he said, slamming his head back into the wall, grunting, from what I'm assuming was pain, he did hit the wall pretty hard. I knew he was talking about his dad, but again? How long has he been doing this shit, I mean yeah I smoke weed too but damn.

"Again? How long you been doing this shit?" I asked.

He took a hit from the blunt and walked to the sink, kind of stumbling. He stuck the blunt in the sink turning it on. He left the blunt in the sink, looking up into the mirror touching his black eye and inspecting it.

"Been smoking weed for 2 years..." he paused, walking closer to me, I stepped back, not wanting to smell like weed and anger Sal. He looked up to me. "Drugs for 4, want some molly?" He asked randomly. I stared surprised. It made sense... he did seem high at times but I brushed it off. I thought back to his offer.

"Maybe another time man, Sal would get mad if he found me high." I said.

"Eh, your loss, if you change your mind I'll be in my car out front."

____________________________

And like that, Travis had left the bathroom. But that really wasn't the last time I saw him that night.

____________________________

"Hey Sal I'm gonna go get some fresh air." I said, knowing that's wasn't what I was going to do.

I walked out front. Looking around. I noticed a truck that was on, farthest from the parking lot. I wasn't going to take up on his offer but in all honesty I had just run out of drugs, my dealer kind of died so yeah. I walked to the truck, knowing it was Travis'. I didn't see him in the front so I assumed he was in the back seat or the trunk. I walked around to the back. Seeing Travis in the trunk, leaned against the back of his truck, almost laying down. There was a duffel bag beside him. "Hey Travis," I said, I must have startled him because he jumped, kind of flinching. He stumbled out his next sentence.

"Oh hey Larry~ take anything in the bag mkay," he said pointing to the duffel bag. I climbed up into the trunk, sitting next to him. "So, what you got?" I asked, wanting to know what I was getting into.

"Well I got molly, cocaine, crack, heroine, shrooms, and LSD" he responded. "Damn, who's your guy?" I asked, I needed a new dealer anyways. "You know Phillip right? Yeah he's a great guy, he's got loads of shit." He responded.

____________________________

I don't remember anything else that night. We were both too high to recall it

I jumped, hearing the car door open. Travis threw the duffel bag into the bag, which looked full now. He got into the car, putting it into drive, not saying anything.

"So when did you relapse." I asked, not expecting an answer.

"Shut the fuck up." He said.

I took out my phone, texting Sal.

'Hey, I'm sorry about everything. Me and Travis talked, I think we are on good terms now, I understand if you never want to see me again, it would probably be for the best assuming we live hours away. Just keep an eye on Travis please.

It was silent the rest of the drive. Hours later we had reached nockfell. I had said my goodbyes, thanking him.

Little did I know. This would be my last time seeing him...