26. Ecstasy

NOT EDITED AND SHITTY BC THIS WAS ORIGINALLY A TEASER

ec·sta·sy
/ˈekstəsē/.  noun
1.
an overwhelming feeling of great happiness or joyful excitement.
"there was a look of ecstasy on his face"
2.
an emotional or religious frenzy or trance-like state, originally one involving an experience of mystic self-transcendence.

____________________________

"If I'm being honest I always loved you. When we were younger I thought it was just jealousy but ever since we stared to talk again I knew it was love. I don't know why I'm saying this, you could never love someone like me I mean—" I was cut off by a feeling of warmth touching my lips. The feeling came with a slight rough feeling as if the surface was chapped.

"I think I love you too" Sal said, he held his arms around me close, our faces only inches apart. My mind clouded. The only thing on my mind was his beautiful scarred face. I reached to the back of his neck, slowly, not wanting to alarm him. I pulled him back into me, closing the gap between us.

Sal started to move from his position of being directly in front of me to sitting in my lap, I paused trying to pull away. "Sa-" I tried saying muffled. "Sal." I grabbed his shoulders pulling him off of me.

"We're high, I think we should be sober for this.

"I would want this even if I was sober"

"What about me?"
—————————————————————