11. Stomach Acid

{Sals Pov}
4:56 PM

My eyes opened for what I hoped was the last time today. I knew I had to get up this time. I closed my eyes once again and took a deep breath.

I forced myself out of bed, having to catch my balance from standing up so suddenly. Once I knew I was okay I grabbed my phone from my bed and rushed to the bathroom.

When I was done I sat down on the bathroom floor. I was sweaty. I felt the need to take all of my clothes off but at the same time, I was too cold. I scooted back so I hit the wall.

The pit in my stomach grew larger and larger. I had to throw up but I hadn't eaten or drank anything in forever. I don't know if anything would come out.

That's when I felt something come up. It burned my throat. I gagged once before pushing myself over the toilet. I kept gagging but nothing came out.

That was until a clear liquid came from my mouth. It burned so badly. I knew it was stomach acid. What else would come out. I held my head over the toilet, my hair loosely held back by my hands. My vision went dark but I pushed through and tried to stay awake.

Nothing else came out but I kept gagging and gagging.

I looked to my left to see my phone on the ground.

I stopped gagging so I took the opportunity to check my phone.

2 Messages from Dad
17 Messages from Larry
3 Messages from Ash
3 Missed Calls from Larry
4 Messages from Class girl
2 Missed calls from Class girl
1 Message from Travis

I looked at what my dad had said first. I tried my best to respond but I felt so weak.

I didn't even bother to read everything Larry sent but he just wanted to annoy me I guess.

Ash was just asking about my dad and I quickly responded with something even I couldn't make out.

That girl who's name I can't remember was just asking where I was and letting me know about the notes.

I was about to get to what Travis had said but I felt more acid about to come up. I quickly dropped my phone. As I thought, I had thrown up more.

I couldn't keep my head up any longer. I slowly went down to the floor, making sure I didn't hit my head.

The floor was nice and cool, I could stay here a while. I felt my phone go off once again so I picked it up. I guess I needed something to do while I was pretty much dying.

____________________________

Travis
Hey
Travis
You aren't dead are you?

You
No I think I'm alive

Travis
You think?

You
I was obviously being sarcastic

Travis
Whatever.
Just wanted to make sure u were alive

You
How sewet

Travis
Sweet*

You
Whayeevr

Travis
You good?
Read 5:23

____________________________

{Travis Pov}

I put my phone down before I could get a response from Sal. I had to tend to a customer so it would have to wait.

"Hello there what can I do for you?" I asked in a fake cheery voice I use for a lot of customers.

The girl seemed nervous so I had a feeling she was either getting her first tattoo or piercing. I guess I can help calm her.

"I'm here for a 5:30 appointment?" She said quietly. But I could still understand her.

I looked through our booked appointments and found our 5:30. It was for a thigh tattoo. I looked back up at her. "Alright, we can start a little early if you'd like?" I suggested.

"Oh if it's not to much of a bother." She said

"Oh don't worry about it, I wasn't doing anything anyways." I got up from behind the counter and motioned her to follow me. "Alright come with me and we'll get you started."

I walked over to my station that had already been set up just in case. She sat down in the chair. "Is this your first tattoo?" I asked politely.

"Yes,, I'm a bit nervous."

"Don't be, you get used to it after a while." I smiled up at her hoping to lighter her mood. It seemed to work.

We talked for a little bit and she explained what tattoo she wanted. I rolled up my sleeves and made sure to warn her before I put the needle to her skin. But I did notice one thing. She kept staring at my arm.

{Timeskip}

Once I finished the tattoo I explained after care to her and gave her some products she needed to use so it wouldn't get infected. Her mood also seemed better than when she came in.

I brought her to the register and she payed.

I was about to go on break but she stopped me.

"Oh by the way, I really like your lotus flower on your wrist." She said smiling.

I froze and awkwardly whispered a thanks and watched as she walked away. I looked down at the tattoo.

It was my least favorite. It brought back memories. Even though it's a survivor tattoo it doesn't make me feel very strong.

I rolled my sleeves down and went to the break room.

A/N
Literally the 4th chapter today
You are welcome
{unedited}