IMPORTANT INTRO

So, this is an AU where Nevada was divided into 2 sectors; A.A.H.W (agency against Hank Wimbledon), and the outlands.

Outlands: The Outlands is a wasteland that occupies the outer borders of the Facilities (A.A.H.W), aka most of north Nevada and a small portion south east Nevada.

The people in the outlands are feral, rude, bandits, scavengers. They try and try to survive but the facility is too strong and if you come within 100meters of the border without clearance or request, you will be shot. Despite that, some people found ways into the facility and ways to blend in for a better life... But most don't make it. Hank, Sanford, and Jebus are the 2 people with the most power in the Outlands. Hoffnar being chaotic neutral. He helps the Outlands, but also helps the facility. Some truces are made, like for every week the Outlands obeys the laws out in order, they get 60 supply drops. These containing basic needs to sustain a colony of 10 for about a week. Some go longer due to smaller colonies, or a single person trying to survive in a certain place away from others.

Those who make alliances in the Outlands have the best chances of survival, but it can be better. The facilities send out squads to offer jobs to the Outlanders. Those who refuse are put down on a list. That list is of possible raiders. Those who give in are taken to the facility in restraints and given an interview by the Auditor themselves. If they don't get the job, show signs of distrust or disloyalty, or part of a scheme are taken to the pig area to be eaten alive. If they get the job, they are put through immense training and phycological manipulation. But have a better, cleaner, easier life.

A.A.H.W: The facility is an organization dedicated to the eradication of Hank J. Wimbledon. Though several projects Auditor has conducted to try and eradicate Hank, such as Project Nexus, have failed or been compromised. Even with Tricky fighting for them.

The facilities is the best place to live if you don't mind murdering. It is the #1 place for holding fresh, undiseased, healthy livestock and thriving, green, lush, tasty plants and crops.

Several people may think the facility sounds like heaven, but just hope you don't get a job when low ranks are open. Or else you'll be in charge of watching pigs tear the flesh off of Outlanders and the care of delicate crops. One fuck up and you're the next person in that pigs food bowl.

/(+/\+)\

This is going to be the first fic where I experiment with late smut. This will mainly contain limes (kissing/making out), lemons (handjob/blowjob), and fluff (cuddling and cutesy stuff).

Also, trigger warning: self harm, talk of or about/committing suicide, blood, knife play, torture, and gore.

The smut will come as late as chapter 6 maybe, if I even get there. But, stick around to find out. The updates will be slow, but the wait is worth it. I swear!

Anyways, I will be working on the next chapter for a bit since I have school and sleep to manage. I get about 5 hours of free time every day. Wake up at 6am, go to school till 3:30pm, come home and sleep till 8pm, go to sleep at 1, 2, or 3am.

Btw, if you want, you can recommend what I should do for future chapters, goodnight peeps!