ch. 5 (lime)

Deimos and texted back and forth for a very long time, some flirting happening aswell.

"Y'know.... I seriously thought you were just gonna kill me when I showed up."

"I did too, but that cute, scared, and submissive face made me have mercy."

"Never call me submissive ever again. I'll block you right here and now."

"But you are! I bet if it was just me, blood hungry or horny, you'd be on your knees."

"... You're not wrong-"

"Then why not get on your knees tomorrow..? I'm sure you could manage it ;)"

"Only if 2B isn't there! I don't want him seeing me giving head to you ;-.-"

"Him and Sanford will probably be out all day. San told me he was gonna take 2B to the most scenic place he knows."

"That's a relief... I guess I could do something tomorrow then."

"Really?"

"Why not? It'd be awkward if I turned you down. And plus, I can't practice dissolving my gag reflex if I'm on level 6. This place is so crowded."

"Just know you're free to come here anytime you want, just like 2B. But 2B is here for Sanford."

"And I'll be there for you~"

Deimos turns his phone off, plugs it in, and crawls under the covers to sleep. He hears rushed foot steps come to his door and frantically knock.

Deimos opens it and doc rushes in. Extremely paranoid. Blood spattered on him.

"What happened!?"

"I... I fucked up Deimos. I fucked up good...."

"What did you do!?"

"Keep your voice down!... I... I killed a rank 9!"

"What the fuck we're you thinking?!"

"They saw me come out of the tunnels! They almost called for a mag, maybe even Auditor! I would've been dead! I had to, Deimos. If I'm fired, I can never see Sanford again! Or see the light of day! There's only a 2% chance Auditor would let me free into the Outlands if he fired me!"

"Hey! Hey, calm down it's okay. Did you hide the body and clean up at least..?"

"Yeah... I hid him in the service tunnels, but the cave in sight. Mopped up the blood and made sure there was no residue with a blacklight."

"Jesus 2B.... I'll walk you back to your room. Get cleaned up. We both have long days in the Outlands tomorrow..."

"How do you have one...?"

"Hank. That's all im saying. No details. Now let's get you back before patrol comes and sees you like this..."

The doctor nods and is quickly escorted to his room on level 8. Once safe, he thanks his friend and cleans his clothes as well as himself.

After sleeping it off, he texts Sanford at 7am that he's on his way and bringing Deimos. After getting ready, he knocks on Deimos' door till he answers.

"Its 7am what do you want..?"

"Get ready, we're leaving early today."

"Why..?"

"Just... C'mon!"

The smaller gets ready and leaves with doc, following him into the tunnels under the cover of crowds and crowds of rank 1 units.

After 45min, they arrive, Deimos going to Hank and 2B going to Sanford.

Not long after, Sanford leads 2B out of the base. Leaving Deimos and Hank alone together.

"Probably awkward right now... Isn't it."

"A little... Mostly nervous though."

"We can take it slow first, no intimacy of any kind. Just... Beginner type stuff."

"Like.. kissing..?"

"If you want. I get it if it's uncomfortable or awkward because of..."

He takes off his mask, showing his metal jaw and exposed upper teeth.

"That's hot- wait-"

"Glad you think so~"

Hank sets Deimos on his lap, making the smaller male about chest height. Hank wraps his arms around Deimos, who in return, puts a hand on the side of Hank's face.

They both lean in, the cold metal touching Deimos' bottom lip and Hank's top teeth touching his top lip.

Hank pulls Deimos closer, making it easier for both o them to exchange saliva and tongues. Hank could tell the smaller male liked being on top. He was probably a power bottom, but also had a side that was very very submissive.

After a little, Deimos pulls away to get breath for a moment. Deimos was blushing like crazy and seemed embarrassed to be making out with the one person an entire organization was after.

He was quickly pinned, powerless underneath the brute. For being that big, Deimos was surprised he could move so fast.

They kept going at it for another few minutes before things got a little too heated in their nether regions.

With Sanford and 2B

Doc rested his head on Sanford's shoulder. Both of them looking off of the cliff that took the lives of many people. Or made them take their lives.

Doc didn't feel scared or threatened by the cliff or the thought of falling off. He was with Sanford. The only person he felt safe and lived around. He never realized how dull everything was without Sanford. It was so vibrant around him. It made him finally happy. He felt at peace. Like he finally got that one thing he had been craving for years. No one fit the piece of his puzzle. Except Sanford. He was perfect in doc's eyes.

Sanford wrapped his arm around doc, making him feel even better.

"Y'know... I never thought I'd actually get the chance to genuinely say this to someone... But... I love you, 2B. I really do."

"I love you too, Sanford. You're that one puzzle piece I've been missing. That one piece that feel under the couch for a long time, and only when I moved, came out, finally made that move, got rid of that couch, did I find it... You make me feel happy and safe. 2 feelings I haven't felt in a very very long time..."

"I'm glad to hear that... I hope we can stay this happy forever. I hope nothing bad ever happens to us."

"I know nothing bad will."

(End)