ch. 10 (smut)

Hank pins Deimos to his bed when they get back to the base.

"Hank..."

"Never do that again. You saw what I did to her, right? That crack in the wall and floor were from me slammer her head there. I couldn't let you go. I'm so...so sorry I didn't make it in time."

"Eheh... It's fine... You were right though. It's hell there. Doesn't mean I won't try it again... I'll just... Be more hesitant. I really do love you. My mind went to a dark... Dark place."

"That's okay, just... Don't scare me like that. Seeing you do that shit made me genuinely shed tears. Made my heart shatter and stomach drop."

Deimos hugs Hank and closes his eyes. Hank grips Deimos' waist and spoons him. Not letting him go. Deimos chuckles a little bit and runs fingers across his throat. A new scar...

Deimos turns to face Hank and nuzzles into his chest for more comfort. Feeling alot better about what happened now that he's in Hank's arms.

The door cam be heard opening and rushed footsteps.

"D-Deimos!?"

"I'm alright..."

"Thank fucking god! Me and Sanford were walking when we saw your knife and a pool of blood not too far away from it. We got worried you might've..."

"And I did..."

"Oh god... What happened..?"

"I'll tell you in the morning..."

"Alright..."

Deimos gently falls asleep. Not wanting to risk thinking about what happened too much then spacing out or crying for them next couple of hours. It was already a little late...

Deimos knew he'd never be able to go back to the facility. 2B either. He was fine with that fact though. He was happy with Hank. Hank kept him happy. Sane. Safe.

2B talked with Sanford about all that happened, what might've been done, who caused it, what caused it, basically theorizing about what went down and why Deimos... Did it again.

"That girl is gone... Good riddance, but do you think she caused it?"

"Yeah... Bud didn't Deimos say he'd kill her himself if she did anything?"

"Yeah. But Deimos might've thought Hank did it in his own will."

"That's... Possible. It happens all the time. Especially with fangirls and people with mental disorders."

2B yawns and nods.

"We should head to sleep, it's a little late and you probably have another head count."

"There one flaw with that... How did Deimos survive if he was 2 miles away from the base? The only person I know who can revive others is... Auditor..."

"Did Hank..."

Sanford's eyes widen and after they get over the fact Hank entered the facility and left it alive with Deimos, they head to sleep. 2B now aware of the fact he can't go back.

Hank wakes up to Deimos trying to get out of his arms.

"Awake already...?"

"Humgur"

Hank let's go of Deimos and the smaller male yawns and stretches. He kisses Hank's cheek before getting up and walking to the kitchen. He gets a muffin and ramen before sitting on the couch and clearing his mind.

12pm rolls around and doc finally emerges. He had just woken up and grabbed some cereal. Hank was talking to Deimos on the couch while nickelodeon was on the TV.

"Morning."

"Morning."

"Morning."

Sanford came out not long after and sat down. Hank told Sanford that he wanted to take Deimos out on a date, but wanted it to be a surprise. 2B, who hadn't done anything with Sanford like how Deimos and Hank have, and he wanted to try something.

Around 2pm, Hank and Deimos leave for their date. Leaving 2B and Sanford alone with each other.

"So... Uhm... Maybe wanna..."

"Fuck? Yes."

2B flushes red and nods. Sanford softly smiles and grabs 2B's cheeks and kisses him.

"Let's go to my room~"

"Y-Yeah..."

They get up and Sanford pins 2B to the bed, pressing their lips together. Sanford lifts 2B's legs over his own and they strip.

"How are you most comfortable...? On your back, stomach, or side?"

"Stomach I guess..?"

Sanford nod and flips 2B on his stomach. Sanford rims the smaller for a minute. Making him emit small, speak like moans.

"Enjoying it this much already? I haven't even started yet~"

2B bites his lip and Sanford pulls away. He licks his index finger and slowly inserts it in. 2B draws blood from his lip and squeaks in pain and pleasure. Sanford ads another after a small bit and allows doc to adjust before pulling his fingers out and pressing his tip to the twink's virgin entrance.

"I'm gonna start slow, alright?"

"Y-Yeah, just a bit nervous is all."

Sanford smirks and pushes in. 2B squeaks in pleasure and pain. Sanford starts moving in and out slowly, so 2B can get used to his 8' inside him. 2B's breathing starts getting rapid. It syncs up with the thrusting.

Sanford grips 2B's waist and starts going a little harder. 2B moans and puts his hands over his mouth to stop any more that come out. Or at least muffle them.

"You don't have to stop those beautiful noises from coming out, 2B. I rather like them~"

2B let's go and grips the sheets. Sanford softly chuckles and slows a bit as 2B clenches and squeaks. He was getting a little sensitive now.

Sanford gripped 2B's waist harder and thrusted deeper and harder into the smaller's prostate. Earning him a strained and pleasure filled moan from the bottom.

2B's mind went blank as it happened. He came right then and there. But Sanford didn't stop. He kept going.

As 2B moans and tears creep into his eyes, the taller lifts 2B's back to his chest. Gripping him as he released. The stimulation was too much for doc though. He came a 2nd time and passed out.

"Oh shit... You okay?"

No response. Sanford pulled out and after cleaning himself and his boyfriend up, slid into bed as the post-nut-clarity hit.

(End)