ch. 6 (smut)

With Hank and Deimos

Deimos lightly moaned and bit his bottom lip as Hank pulled away from the prolonged kiss. Deimos, embarrassed, looked away from Hank who was holding Deimos' hands above his head with one hand and rubbing the smaller's crotch with his other hand.

"H-Hank~..."

"Don't worry, Deimos. They'll be gone for a few more hours."

"N-Not th-that... Maybe we uhm... Shouldn't do this on the couch...?"

"Much better idea."

Hank picks up Deimos and carries him to Hank's room. Hank sits on his bed with Deimos on his lap, both hard.

"You can back out, you know."

"Not a chance! Imagine how awkward it would be! I'd be over here talking to you or something then my mind will be like: "hey remember the time Hank nearly fucked you but you were too pussy to follow through?" That would be more torture than doing it and staying a dumbass virgin."

"Stubborn, aren't you? Gotta love that in a twink~"

Deimos looks away again. His hands on Hank's shoulders and Hank's hands on his waist.

After a few minutes of awkwardness, silence, and horniness, Deimos was ready. He stripped, as did Hank.

"Let me pre-"

"Not a chance! Just because I'm inexperienced doesn't mean I can't do it."

"Alright... But there actually is a wrong way to do it. And it involves doing too little. The more fingers or prep time, the easier my dick will go in and the less pain you'll have. And yes. Prep hurts."

Deimos mumbles to himself and Hank places his hands back on Deimos' waist. Deimos lubes up 2 fingers and Hank watches Deimos' facial expressions as he slowly inserts a finger into himself.

The smaller male bit his lip and shuttered as the finger painfully slid in. He squeaked as he pushed deeper and drew blood from his lip.

Hank moved Deimos' arms, maoing him take his finger out. Hank pulled Deimos into a kiss and licked the blood from his lip. Hank moved Deimos onto his stomach on the bed. Head down. Ass up.

"You were doing it the way that makes the boner painful. You've already had it a little longer then you should."

"F-Fuck y-you Hank."

"No, you got it mixed. I'm gonna be fucking you. No one fucks me."

Deimos stays silent as Hank applies a little lube to the smaller's entrance and his own 2 fingers.

Hank slowly input his index finger. Deimos gripping a pillow as he does so. Hank slowly went in and out, stretching the smaller until he was relaxed and ready for another finger.

Once the second one was in, Deimos clenched and gripped the pillow tighter.

"O-Ow!~"