ch. 7 (TW) (fluff)

Sanford and 2B arrive back at around 7pm, it was sunset by then so they made it just in time. The pair walked to Sanford's room.

2B sat down next to Sanford, who grabbed the smaller male and dragged into the covers. The two cuddled in each other's arms until they fell asleep. Early, I know. But the blood moon creatures can smell fear.

Deimos woke up with Hank spooning him. It was the first time he had been held like that. It felt... Nice... Warm... Safe... He liked it. Deimos rolled over to bury his face in Hank's chest. The smaller, half awake, feels Hank's hand run across his head. Comforting him.

Deimos nuzzled closer. His arms pressed against his and Hank's chest. Hank slowly began waking up due to the smaller acting like a great Dane trying to for into a cat kennel.

"Morning- or- afternoon~"

"Hehe, afternoon~"

"You have a cute smile."

"So do you, even if it's hard to tell, I can tell by your eyes. It's cute."

"Heh, never had that said to me before."

"Betcha also never fucked someone like me~"

"True."

Deimos sits up and stretches. Hank notices his back, arms, and throat are littered in scars. Some smaller than other, but one sticks out to him. The one in a perfectly straight, parallel line in the middle of his throat. It's amazing how he can still talk.

"Admiring? I know. Quite a collection..."

"A very concerning collection."

"How so? You have alot too."

"Judging by what you said, where you work, and all the angles, they look self inflicted. It worries me."

"Why would you care? It's not like I'm that important."

"Deimos, don't say that. Yes the fuck you are. Why would none of the attempt you spoke of work? Why would I spare you? Why would I make you my first intimate moment if you weren't important. Hell, you're the first person I've kissed intentionally! The first person to compliment me on something that isn't my body, fighting style, skill. Like that. You may not think you're important.... But you're important to me. To 2B. More than likely to Sanford aswell!"

"Heh... Guess I really am... Feels nice to know. Sorry I had a little dark moment. Happens sometimes. I have more mental scars than phisical... I'm not okay."

Deimos sniffles and Hank immediately sits up and hugs him. Pulling him in to comfort him.

"Hey, hey, Deimos, hey, it's okay, it's alright, c'mere... C'mon..."

"I don't wanna do this anymore, Hank... I just wanna put a pistol to my temple and fire it... Jump off a fucking cliff. I don't deserve any of this. I don't deserve you."

"Hey, hey. I would say don't talk like that, and you really shouldn't... But it's best to let it all out so it's not bottled up too long... Let it all out, Deimos."

"Thanks Hank... But I really don't deserve any of this... I should just go out into the middle of no where and off myself. Knife to the throat again. No one to save me. No one to snap me out of it. No one to make another scar appear. No one to stop me from ending myself. Ending my suffering. :Sniffle: I don't wanna do this anymore..."

Hank gently rubbed Deimos back while he cried and vented for the next 3 hours. He calmed completely when it hit 10pm.

"No more of... Those... Thoughts?"

"Nope! Now that I've said it to someone... I feel alot better. Now I wanna kill something."

"I- okay- lemmie grab my sniper and Glock."

"And I'll grab a fucking shovel!"

"Are you sure...? Those things are 10× stronger tonight."

"I'd rather not take my chances around an actual lethal weapon right now."

"Understandable. Now let's get ready so if anything happens, we don't look like hobos."

Deimos giggles and kisses Hank's cheek before getting his cargo pants back on and black tank top. Hank gets dressed in his usual outfit. After they're ready, they head out and start wailing on random violent things.

After a few hours, Deimos was worn out and Hank was almost out of ammo. Most the creatures that saw them hesitated before running off. At least they're smart enough to leave if they want their life.

Hank and Deimos started walking back, talking along the way to break the silence.

"Hmmm... If you had one thing you regret doing and had the chance to take back, what would it be?"

"Letting 2B help me all those times. The first one especially. I should've just asked for access to the service tunnels when I wanted to... Y'know... Harm myself n' stuff. If I didn't give in to my emotions that one time... I wouldn't be here. I'd be alot happier."

"I can guarantee you wouldn't... You don't go to heaven or hell when you die. You go to purgatory. Well, I guess you just go to hell. Purgatory is hell. I've been there 7 times. You'd regret taking your life, Deimos. You really would. Purgatory is way worse than any pain, murder method, or torture I've gone through."

"Well... There's really only one way for me to see just how bad it is. You might've gotten the short end of the straw. And plus, purgatory is the realm where whoever the fuck decides if you go to heaven or hell once it's your turn. It may take a while with the mass amounts of murder though."

"I guess you're right... But I still don't reccomend it. And... If you just to happen to be pushed over the edge and... Do it... Me, 2B, and Sanford would be crushed. One of us would probably follow suit. It's incredibly traumatic to know or witness a loved one take their life. It's enough to make someone do the same. Then you'd see each other in purgatory. And it'd be a little awkward not gonna lie."

"Heh... Guess you're right. I'm just... Emotional."

(End)