Ch. 3

After a little bit, an electrical buzzing can be heard and the key card panel lights up. Doc quickly scans his card and open the door. Seeing Sanford and Hank in person for the first time. Sanford was way hotter than doc expected.

Hank clutched a gun and I sighed.

"Not gonna lie... That was a hellish walk. There's a dead zone about 30min in coming this way."

"Jesus that does sound like hell."

"You came here for why?"

"You know how it's been eerily calm out here the past month...?"

"Yes...?"

"Auditor is working on a new project and I think he just wants both of your guards down some can sneak attack. He seemed very busy last time I saw him."

"That's... Actually believable. But how do I know your not in on it?"

"Just trust me. I wouldn't go through all the trouble of walking down 8 flights of stairs, walking 30min, and risking my life for that stupid facility. The only reason I work there is so I'm not killed out here. But at this point, I might be able to sustain myself. Yet, if I quit, I'll end up as pig food like all the others."

"That sounds worse than out here!"

"Considering how I lived before I was recruited, it's really not."

The conversation goes on and the topic changes from time to time. Almost every day, doc went to go see Sanford and Hank. But Hank started going out more and keeping his guard up. Doc and Sanford became friends with benefits, those benefits soon to happen.

It was now 2 months later and doc sat on the couch talking to Sanford when Hank burst through the door and slammed it shut behind him.

"YOU WERE RIGHT, 2B. THERE'S A SWARM OF THEM! PLEASE TELL ME WE HAVE AMMO."

"WE DO! NOW LETS GET THIS SHIT OVER WITH."

"W-Wait! What should I do? If I'm seen I'm dead. I don't wanna be fired and eaten by pigs!"

"Just stay with us, 2B. It'll be okay. You're not gonna get hurt."

Doc gently smiled and pulled out his knife. After Hank and Sanford were ready, the three of them bolted out the door and started killing.

Gunfire and screams were all that could be heard for miles. It took forever until they were all dead. Or so the trio thought. One of them was barely alive and while we were calming down from the fight, the only one left shot their last shot. It landing right in Sanford's thigh.

Hank shot the guy dead and I hauled Sanford inside. Hank didn't come back inside and just said he'd go hunting for more members of the A.A.H.W.

"Fucking hell! Is there anything you have to make the pain stop?"

"Is there a med kit somewhere?"

"Bathroom!"

"Keep pressure on it!"

Doc ran to the bathroom and after finding the med kit, ran back to Sanford and began helping him.

"This is going to hurt. So don't kick me. Also, you might need to take off your pants."

"What!? Why!"

"So that way the cloth is not in the way and I don't accidentally stitch it into your skin."

"Fuck.... Fine! Can you at least walk me to my room so I can put some sort of coverage on...?"

"Of course, but just know, the longer we wait, the higher risk you dying there is. There's a major artery in the thigh you know..."

Sanford nods and 2B helps him to his room. After Sanford came out, he was in his black tank top and boxers.

"That'll work, now let's hurry before you loose too much blood."

Doc sets Sanford down on the couch again and went between his legs to work. Doc first lifted Sanford's leg up to see if the bullet had gone all the way through, and luckily for him, it hadn't.

Doc grabbed tweezers and slowly dug into the wound to try and get the bullet out. Sanford was grunting and occasionally quietly yelled due to the pain. Once the bullet was out, doc crushed it on the ground to destroy any trackers.

Doc grabbed a needle and thread then began stitching the wound closed. It didn't take long, but it was incredibly painful for Sanford, who's thigh was already in immense pain. Once that was over, he simply bandaged it and sat down next to Sanford after putting the medical supplies away.

"I'm surprised you weren't screaming the whole time. Everyone else does. Even if it's just a clip of the skin."

"What weak sons of bitches."

"Yeah, but you were hella brave, high pain tolorance. I like that..."

"You do? Why?"

"Means I can bite someone and they won't either kick me, slap me, punch me, try to shoot or stab me, ECT."

"Oh... Well, try me. I wanna see if your bites are worth harming you over."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

"Where?"

"I'd say... Neck?"

"Wow, you're gonna make this difficult for me. Oh well."

Sanford lightly chuckles and doc stands Infront of him, studying his neck to see if he can see that sweet spot. Once he saw it, he moved to where it was, took his mask off, and moved in.

Doc bit down in the perfect spot to make Sanford jump a little. He bit down on his sweet spot. Doc licked off the blood residue and chuckled.

"F-Fuck..."

"So...."

"That didn't hurt at all, it was heaven!"

"Oh I can make you feel heaven even more~"

"Oh?~ if you're being serious,  then let's head to my room~"

"Of course I'm being serious, sanny~"

Doc and Sanford got up and started walking to Sanford's room. Once there, Sanford sat down and 2B calmed himself a little from the excitement and fact he was gonna do something dirty with his crush.

Doc sat Sanford down and got between his legs again. Looking up at Sanford before rubbing him a small bit through his boxers.

(End)