ch.11 (smut) (tw)

Hank gets back to the house around 3am. Deimos was drunk and barely awake on Hank's back. The pair go straight to the room and crash.

"Hanky.... I think I still got some energy in me if you're up for a little round of 1 on 1 time~"

"Dei... It's literally 3:17am, you should sleep. We can do it in the morning."

"C'mon hank~ there's something I want you to do to me~ I'd do anything you want if we did it nowwww~"

"Fine... But only because I don't wanna be pestered by ya in the morning... I'm already tired as is..."

Deimos smiles brightly and sits Hank up. Hank becomes confused when Deimos pulls out a knife... The one he... Did that... With. But it was clean. Freshly sharpened. Shiny. Sharp.

Deimos hands Hank the knife.

"What is this for... Dei...?"

"I have a certain kink... Developed it the hard way, but I have it."

"Don't tell me..."

"Cut me while I ride you, Hank. Words can't describe how badly I want you to do that to me. In fact... I can only show you how bed I want it. So... Please...?"

"Deimos... I don't know if I can..."

"Hank, you don't have to press hard, just enough to draw blood. The feeling of my skin tearing, blood dripping, nerves tearing, skin breaking, oh~ turns me on just thinking of it!~ ah~"

Deimos runs his finger across the blade in Hank's hand. Moving closed to the taller male. Sitting on his thighs.

"D-Dei... I... Fuck... Alright. Tell me if it's too much though. I swear if you don't..."

Deimos smiles and strips the both of them. He sits right Infront of Hank's half hard member.

"I can prep you if you wa-"

"No prep. I want that sweet pleasure pain~ Jesus, being drunk makes me such a whore...."

"Hey, you're my whore. I'll kill anyone else who thinks you're willing to be a whore for them."

Deimos smiles and chuckles before slowly taking Hank's member. After about 5min, he takes Hank all the way. Hank sits up and hugs Deimos. Pressing his face into Deimos' chest.

Deimos presses the knife to his skin. Nodding to Hank who then slowly moves it as the smaller slowly moves while his skin breaks and bleeds.

"Ahhh!~ F-Fuck daddy!~ make me bleed more!~ fuck me harder!~"

Hank did it more as Deimos rode. Deimos' moans filled the room, along with a lewd smell, and the faint scent of blood.

Hank licked the blood that would drip from Deimos' skin, turning the small male on further as his member rubbed Hank's abs and the taller's shaft digging deep into his hole. Ramming into his prostate more and more as they fucked.

Deimos tensed as Hank continued cutting. The smaller male began to get closer and closer to his climax. Pulling Hank's head into his chest as he came into Hank's torso. The smaller loudly moaned and bit his lip as he did so.

Hank was also close. Deimos palmed the taller for a little. Hank gripped Deimos closer to him. Digging the blade into the smaller's back. Hank grunted and came on Deimos' back and in his hand. The smaller took his knife back, kissed Hank, giggled, and closed his eyes as Hank held him. They both fell asleep not long after.

In the morning

Hank woke up, Deimos was gone, but he heard his voice.

"No, 2B, there's not just one way to do knife play. There's alot."

"How? I always thought it was either fucking yourself with a knife, cutting yourself to get off, being cut to get off, it fucking someone with a knife."

"That's 4 of the many ways. Me and Hank did the 'cut n' fuck' way. Yeah, I was drunk, I'm stupid, but it'll hold me back and subdue the suicidal beast inside me that made me stab myself in the throat."

"Dei... Why are you telling them how we fucked last night...?"

"You're a dumbass, Hank. Do you not realize how stupid it was to feed into his self harm thing?"

"Would you rather him do it himself and go overboard? No! You know what happened last time Deimos was alone with a knife. You know nothing good comes from him doing shit to himself. I was fulfilling his desires without going too far. He was enjoying it."

"That is true, 2Bitch. I pushed him to do it. Felt heavenly."

"You're insane, dei... I'm surprised you haven't mutalated yourself beyond repair by now."

"I would be dead before I even finished trying. Then brought back. Its damn near impossible to mutalate myself enough to where it can't be fixed by auditor or Jeb. Unless I'm cut into several pieces and scattered all around Nevada, I'm here for good. Or at least until Hank isn't."

2B doesn't speak. He sighs and walks back to Sanford's room with a pop tart.

Deimos hugs Hank, who hugs the smaller back and gives him a kiss.

"Borderlands?"

"Borderlands."

Hank nods, picks up Deimos, and carries him to the bedroom. The sit down Infront of the tv, turn the Xbox on, plug in the controllers, make sure the disc is in, and start playing. They grind for xp in skag gully for the next hour or so until they're at like level 20.

The day goes on normally, anticlimactic, and smooth. Nothing really happened, just... Existing. One of those days.