chapter 2:the flirty dragon

Episode 1 still proceed as in canon except the part where shido is looking for kotori also shido does wear his typical school uniform but he also wears this on top of it but takes it off when he gets to school)

(Sleaves are rolled up to his elbows also the words are in dark blue)

Shido:dam it sis why did you have to be there when the spacial quake happen...... oh wait that's my fault..... Why da fuck did you listen to me sis you know I'm full of bad idea's.

As shido is running towards the restaurant at surprising speeds the space around him starts become distorted as Shido just thinks "oh god dammit" as the space rips open and shido goes flying but then sticks the landing after doing a sweet flip.

Shido then sees a girl standing in the middle of the crater and then the girl pulls out a sword out of the throne which sends Shido into a minor flash back.

???:did you know how my father became king

Shido?:I don't know mom how?

???:well there was a sword in the stone which no one but the next king could pull out and your grandfather just walked right up to and pow pulled it right out

Shido?:whoa so cool

???:I hope one day I can be a great king. Better even

Shido?:I think you'll be a great king momma you are the best.

???:ah stop it,give me more praise

Shido?(excitedly):ok

~FLASHBACK END~

Shido(mind):was that me but I don't remember any of that happening

The girl then points her sword at shido as she says "are you also here to kill me"

Shido:what no I'm here looking for my sister-WHOA SHIT

As mystery girl launches a energy slice at Shido

???:don't lie to me I know you are here to kill my just like everyone else in this accursed world.

Shido:I wasn't I am honestly looking for my sister.

???:it doesn't matter anyways they are here

Shido:who are here?

???:them

Shido then looks up seeing a bunch of girls wearing questionable outfits as they say "there's the spirit kill it"
The girls fire missiles at her and shido with mystery girl putting up a barrier then a white hair girl comes down and begins attacking mystery girl as then she looks behind her.

Origami:shido? What are you doing here?
Shido(sarcastic smile):who me oh you know just walking around sightseeing just enjoying the view you know?

Origami:oh really well that's nice

Shido

Shido:so anyways why are you dressed as stripper not that I'm complaining I am very much enjoying what I'm seeing

Origami(mind):yes this is my chance to get close to shido

Origami:well shido if you like it so much maybe I can show you more in private if you like?

Shido: I would very much like that origami.

Origami would get close to shido and embrace him with shido being a little surprised but does the same as origami look up to shido with a small smile on her face with shido having a smile on his face as well.

Origami:shido
Shido:origami

(Sorta like this except they both have there arms around eachother waist and are looking at eachother)

They are about to kiss until they hear a loud AHEM
They both turn around to see origami's captain

Origami:ah captain how long have you being there?

Ryouko:let's see the other members are currently engaging the spirit while you are currently distracted with him.

Shido:names shido beautiful(yes shido is a bit of a flirt here)

Ryouko:b-b-beautiful?

Shido:yeah isn't that what you are?

Ryouko:well I mean nobody has told me that before so it was kinda unexpected

Origami:shido are you flirting with my captain?

Shido:a bit yes.

Origami(sigh):shido

Shido:oh what do you want me to ask her if she wants to join us too?

Ryouko/origami:really?/no!

Shido:oh ok then well it being nice talking to both of you but I need to go find my sister now.

Shido would then rub both their hair and kisses them both on the cheek as he then runs off with origami having a small blush and with Ryouko being a stuttering mess.

~MEANWHILE~
Shido:well I don't see her in the Danny's so where could she be?

Then suddenly he is beamed into an area which he doesn't recognize until he sees  kotori having a massive blush on her face.

Shido:oh hey kotori where am I and wy is your face all red are you sick?

Kotori:stupid ONICHAN!!!!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED