chapter 5:princess part 2

As the bullets die down shido is just standing ther with a raised eyebrow saying "ya done?"

Ast member:how how are you not dead those bullets were specifically made to kill spirits

Shido:yes they are meant to kill spirits but tell me can it kill dragons?

As shido then pops out wings as he then flys up as everyone watches him as a black and blue glow appears on shido as soon he changes into a black and blue dragon, as he then swats the ast away.

(Pretend the blue is lighting)
Shido(mind):i have to remember to thank gilga for telling me about my powers,if she didn't i would just be pathetic.

Ast members:focus your attacks on that thing.

Shido(loudly):tohka run I'll take care of them

Tohka:but shido I will he...

Shido:no i got this

Shido would then charge at the ast as the ast are having a really bad time fighting him as tohka runs away.

Kotori:since when in hell can he do this and how is this even possible he's human,right?

Reine:well his DNA test did keep showing up as unknown but we just assumed that the machine was malfunctioning.

Kannazuki:well at least we figured out what the D in his name stands for

Kotori/Reine:what?

Kannazuki:dragon or draconian.

Kotori:that..... makes to much sense.

Reine(mind):crap how could i forget that shin was part dragon,he even told me he wasn't human,how could I have made that mistake.

Reine:well after this we should ask what he is exactly so we can understand.

Kotori:good idea.

Dragon shido is easily beating the ast as they can't really hurt him.

Origami(mind):how can shido even do this in the first place I've watched him and there wasn't even a hint of him using powers so how can he.......gilga.
The moment shido met her i couldn't even keep track of him as they would always disappear together which means that gilga is behind shido's powers.
Does that mean she created the spirits and made shido into one or did shido already have this power and gilga just helped him control it,I'll find out later.

Ast leader:if we defeat you now would you tell us where that spirit went? Or do we have to beat it out of you

Shido(monstrous voice):how cute but it's impossible to defeat me.

Ast leader:can you at least tell us why your even helping that spirit in the first place?

Shido: simple really she and i are the same,well not quite since I'm only a 1/4 spirit.

Ast,fraxinus:surprised Pikachu face.

Shido:well see ya

Shido would then glow befor disappearing

Time-skip when shido is beamed aboard the fraxinus

Kotori:onichan was it true what you said about being a quarter spirit?

Shido:yes its true sis I apologize for keeping it a secret

Kotori:but why would you keep it a secret couldn't you have told us?

Shido:oh yeah good idea i could have just said "hey itsuka family i just discovered that i have great and powerful magical abilities and that I'm also part dragon,nekoshou,humunculas and spirit, Gucci!!!!!"

Kotori:and now i see why you kept it a secret but still with what you just stated you aren't human

Shido:no I'm not with all the mixed blood in me i excepted at least to be partly human but thats not case here.

Kotori:but why is that the case.

Shido(sighs):sis don't forget i was adopted by the itsuka family when i was just a baby,so me knowing about my birth parents isn't something that i know of but for some reason i think Reine knows who they were.

Kotori/Reine:wait what?

Shido:yeah when i was a baby my sense of smell was always really good so when i was left at the doorstep of the itsuka family I might of smelled Reine's scent there and then when i first appeared on the fraxinus i smelled the same scent but didn't know where I smelled it from untill i thought way back to when i was a baby.

Kotori:Reine is this true do you know who shido's parents were?

Reine:i uh do they were.........

TO BE CONTINUED