bio: gilgamesh

In this timeline gilgamesh was born as a girl instead of a boy still lived mostly the same life as male gilgamesh but the only difference is that she was reincarnated with parts of her memories and Ability's(not all of them)
Parts that where kept
-arrogance
-how to use gates of Babylon
-her leadership abilities
-golden rule
-perception

Looks

Casual outfit

Casual outfit

Likes:shido,Shido's motorcycle,borgars
Her mansion,good wine,Shido's lap,sleeping on Shido's chest,being carried by shido and shidos food.

Dislikes:people talking down to her,homework,not getting what she wants,bad wine.

Backstory
This reincarnated Gilga grew up in an orphanage something that gilg didn't like so use her skills and intellect she use the stock market and hacking ability to get herself "adopted " by a rich family.
Over her growing years she grew arrogent and distant not really liking to interact with people who are not worth her time until she met shido.
When she first met him she thought he was just another mongrel beneath her feat but then quickly realized this was not the case because she felt something flutter in her heart when meeting and talking with him and quickly grew attached to him(also this was a year before canon so they met while shido was 15 and gilga 14)
Gilga likes shido but doesn't really know ehat to say and secretly hopes that shido would make the first move

Also she won't be a yandere in the story she is fine with shido dating the spirits as long as she is his first ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)